Chapter 95 ~ You Hopeless Siscon!!!!

[Alterisa's POV]

After having a short conversation with Lu-nii and Alex, and getting to know a little more about Elyria, Yulia, and Cleo, the members of the student council had to leave to take care of some staff following the end of the Matriculation Ceremony.

But as they were about to go, Alexus seemed reluctant and looked at me hopefully.

"Hm? What's wrong, Alex?"

"...I'm sorry I can't accompany you for the rest of the day. I promise I will make time to guide your around the academy tomorrow."

"Oh, don't worry~ I'll be meeting up with Evelyn, Celine, Illya, Noir, and Valerie-chan anyway after this~ I'll look forward to sight seeing the academy tomorrow~"

I told him with a wide smile, hoping he wouldn't worry. But instead, his frown deepened and he became even more reluctant to leave.

"What's wrong? Go on, already. You can't leave everything to your friends."

"Hah... Alright. I'll see you soon, Risa."

"Mm~"

He picked up my hand and pressed her lips onto it a little longer than usual, earning him a whistle from Elyria and an ojou-sama giggle from Yulia.

I became a bit embarrassed, and I thought he would be too. But instead, he seemed proud and smiled at me ever so lovingly, before leaving.

U-Ughhh... That smile was dangerous... That made my heart skip a beat...

But as I was watching his back receding into the distance in a daze, he stopped and looked back with a sad expression, before turning back and continued walking.

...He's becoming more and more like a puppy. Even more than Fubuki...

Well~ Time to find the girls~

We promised to meet up at the entrance of the building after the Matriculation Ceremony ended, so I'll make my way there.

But as I headed to the entrance, one... two... and a crowd of students quickly began to surround me to greet me...

O-Oh no... Why are there so many people...?!

H-Hey, Alexus is that way!!! I can show you guys where he's going! Go bother him instead! You're here for him, right?!

Alexus! Lu-nii! Elyria-senpai! Someone, help meeeeee!!! I need to meet up with my angels!!!

"Ufufufu~ Everyone, please excuse me~ We have made a promise with Risa-sama~ May we please have her~?"

Just then, like a knight in shining armor or a Goddess who had descended upon hearing my plight... My Evelyn onee-sama appeared. And behind her, my other best friends also came one by one to my side.

"This way, Alterisa-sama~ Let us head to the garden where we'll be having tea~"

"Uhn, we've also called Anne, Maria, and Iris to come as well."

"Everything has been prepared, so let's go quickly, Risa-chan~"

"Uhn~! We've also prepared a lot of snacks!!!"

"Alright, everyone. Please make way!"

Evelyn, Illya, Noir, Valerie-chan, and Celine all came and helped me with the crowd, and we began making our way out of the building and to the courtyard/garden beside the right wing of the massive academy building.

"Everyone, thank you very much. I was caught by the students on my way exitting the building..."

"Fufufu~ Please don't worry, Risa-sama~ We've expected this outcome~"