Chapter 62 ~ Tea Party

By the time we head out from the royal palace after spending quite a few whiles with Seara-sama, Alexus, and LIly, the sun had completely set and the sky had turned fairly dark, though not completely.

The last few shine from the sun beyond the horizon still brightened up the sky fairly well, enough so we could still see outside the carriage pretty well.

Before we returned, I've asked Lily if she would like to set a time for us to meet up regularly. She can go to my house whenever she's free, or I can also go to the castle to meet up with her if her schedule is packed.

She happily agreed and told me that she'll breeze through all her academic and etiquette lessons to get some free time. We promised to set a time later on through letters.

Fufu~ Considering Hana's intelligence, this level of study would most definitely be a breeze for her. She's the smartest amongst the three of us, after all.

We arrived home right as the sky turned completely dark, lit solely by the moon and the stars.

Right as we entered, mom suddenly pet our heads and smiled at us softly.

"Both of you did so well today. I'm sure you're tired now. Go ahead and rest until dinner, okay? And don't forget we'll also have to prepare your dress for the tea party, okay Risa~?"

"Yes, mom~"

"Good girl. I know you miss Kiara and Fubuki, but don't play with them for too long, okay? You need to take a rest."

"Yes~!"

Mom nodded and turned towards Lu-nii.

"Lucas, make sure your little sisters get enough rest, okay?"

"Yes, mother."

"Good. Then, I'll be in my office preparing for the tea party~"

"Rest well too, mom~! Don't push yourself too much!"

"Ufufufu~ I won't~ Thank you~"

Mom kissed our cheeks and left.

"Well then, let's go rest and prepare for dinner."

"Uhn~!"

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

Under the clear blue sky and dazzling sun, the freshly watered and tended flower garden of our Lorya Household shined brilliantly like a box of precious jewels, flaunting their magnificence and beauty to the world.

It was the perfect weather for an outdoor tea party; clear sky with a little bit of breeze to keep things cool.

Our garden has also been decorated beautifully by the servants of the mansion as per Lisa's instructions, turning it into a site for a classy and elegant party.

A wide variety of luxurious desserts and light sandwiches has been prepared in the kitchen, ready to be served to the ladies who will be sitting within a magnificent, pure white gazebo of marble in the center of the garden.

It really feels like you're in a flower paradise or a field of flowers when you're there. A really beautiful sight to behold, especially while you're relaxing and having tea.

Our gazebo is also kinda... special. It's very big, much bigger than even the ones Evelyn's family had. Usually, a normal gazebo would fit one table for six people and they'd just sit around it.

But our gazebo is, basically, a living room with a large, circular tea table at the center with luxurious, high back, white and gold throne chairs around them.