Chapter 21 ~ D-Don't look at me like that!

AN: Here you go~ Your weekly dose of diabetes! Hope you enjoy it~~!!!!!

"Risa-chaaaaaaaan!!!! *Pomf*

"V-Valerie-chan... *Cough*... It is a pleasure to meet you again..."

I lost my breath when I was suddenly tackle-hugged by this little red ball of cheerfulness, quite literally...

Especially with all the muscle pain I've been suffering from due to yesterday's hellish training by the stoic demon Roland-sama, I can feel all my bones crushed and muscles shredded by the sheer hug of this loli.

Today will be the start of my magic lessons with Lawliela-sama who'll be teaching me along with her daughter, Valerie. Fortunately, it will be a theoretical lesson today in order for Lawliela-sama to find out the extent of my knowledge in magic as well as teaching us the basic theories of magic.

"Mmh~ You smell so good, Risa-chan~!! And your hair looks so shiny!!!"

"E-Ehehehe~ Thank you, Valerie-chan~"

"Lala-chan~ Welcome~ Thank you for coming~"

"I'm glad to be here, Lisa. It's not every day I can find and teach such an amazing talent. Speaking of which, is it just me or does your hair seem shinier than usual. It seemed fuller and smoother as well."

"Ufufufu~ It's not just your imagination, Lala-chan~ It's all thanks to my little baby here~ If you want, I can share it with you, but you must keep it a secret for the time being~!"

"Humu... Interesting. I would like to know, Lisa. I promise I will keep it a secret."

"Okay~ Then you should stay for a while after you're done with your lessons, okay~?"

"Mm. I shall do that."

M-Mom, Lawliela-sama, please stop hugging and chatting!! Help me!!! I-I'm being crush by this loli!

"V-Valerie-chan, can you let go of me for a second? I would like to greet your mother."

"Eeeehh~? Fine..."

Pheeeww... Alright, I can breathe again. Are my bones still intact? Hm, they seem fine. Thank goodness...

"Good morning, Lawliela-sama. Thank you very much for sparing some of your time to teach me and coming here this morning. I shall do my best to reach your expectations."

I gave her my best curtsy, despite it making me feel like I'm being ripped to shreds. Valerie-chan, you're too strong for a little magic girl, seriously...

Wasn't Illya supposed to be the strong one? If Valerie is this strong, then what about her?! Could she crush a rock with her bare fist in the future?!

No no, that's impossible. I can't even begin to imagine such a cute and lovely girl pulverize a boulder with her fist. Yes... it's impossible...

...NO!!!!! MY CUTE ILLYA!!!! PLEASE STAY AS A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!!!!

"Umu. I look forward to our lessons, Alterisa-kun."

"Now then~ Let's go to the study~"

With mom in the lead and Lawliela-sama walking by her side, I followed the two with my left arm hugged by the red-haired loli.

She was acting like a little spoiled kitten. Ufufufu, how cute~

I wonder if she'd act like this with Wilhelm. Have they even meet each other? Hm... I should probably ask her this now.