Chapter 50 ~ Sleepover (3)

After our afternoon tea, we went ahead and played around a little more with my beloved little angel Kiara before we went to the library.

Lily, Evelyn and Celine were now also interested in the books Illya, Noir, and I were talking about. Valerie-chan was also interested in fantasy novels, but she liked the more action-packed ones since it's full of magic battles.

We spent quite some time there, and before we knew it, it was dinner.

All of us ate dinner along with mom, Kiara, as well as dad who had just return home from his work.

He acted like how he would during work, cold and icy, and mom and I couldn't help but giggle. We knew very well how mushy he is on the inside.

It earned both of us plenty of icy glares. Hehehe~!

After dinner, we all went for a bath and got ready for the night.

It was a uselessly giant and luxurious bath, though still a bit smaller than the one in the castle, so all of us entered together. Honestly, it feels more like an indoor pool rather than a bath.

"Alright~ Let's wash ourselves first before entering the bath~!"

I asked all the maids they brought to not enter and leave everything to Anne, Maria-chan, and Lily's personal maid, Nina. She's a cute, pony-tailed blonde-haired girl, the little sister of Emily, the Queen's personal maid.

It's hard to keep this a secret from Lily's personal maid after everything that has happened with Seara-sama, so yeah... She's sworn to secrecy thanks to Seara-sama's help regarding our product...

But, we can't do the same for Evelyn and the others' maids as well, so we had to do this.

"Risa-sama, what are these bottles for...? Are these soap...?"

Fufufu, to immediately realize how special it is. Quite the keen eyes you have there, Evelyn. As expected of my best friend!

"Ufufufu~ The two bottles you see are special products that our household intends to sell in the future."

"Special products?"

"Yes. So, I hope everyone will keep this a secret. This is also the reason why we ask your maids to not enter and leave everything to Anne, Maria-chan, and Lily's personal maid, Nina, who are already aware of this."

All of them looked confused while Lily is just giggling on the side.

"Uhm... Alterisa-sama, what are these...?"

"Fufufu~ These are called Shampoo and Conditioner!"

I begin explaining what they are and how better it is for their hair and hygiene when compared to using regular soap to clean their hair.

Ufufufu~ They're listening so attentively ~ Their eyes are beginning to sparkle more and more as I speak! So cute~

"They're my own creations, and we plan on selling them to the public in the future! That's why, keep this a secret, okay~?"

"Y-Yes!"

"W-Wow... A-Alterisa-sama, you're so amazing!"

"T-To think you can make a new type of soap yourself... A-As expected of the Angel of Lorya..."

Eh? Celine, what did you just say? I was too dazed by their cuteness that I miss what you said.

Oh well~

"Well then~! Please try them out~!"

--------------------------------X--------------------------------