Chapter 46 ~Just the thought of it makes me depressed...

Clad in only a piece of white towel and standing in front of the entrance of the private grand bath exclusive solely for the royal family, I couldn't help but freeze and gawk at the sheer size and luxury of it.

It's... Isn't this just an indoor hot swimming pool?!?!?!

We could fit six or eight of our school's swimming pool into the bath! Aside from its depth and the fact that it is filled with steaming hot water, it's a freaking gigantic swimming pool!

Moreover, that's not even the end of it!!!

There's even a massage bed at the other side of the hall, a smaller pool of cold water, benches for relaxing, and many more... It's like an entire spa resort here.

I glanced back and Anne and Maria-chan were also standing there gawking at the sight before them.

Yeah... And here I thought our bath was too much. Though to be fair, I can't consider this a bath anymore.

It's a freakin' spa resort...

"Hehehe~"

Ah... I can hear Lily giggling beside me. But I just can't... respond to her now...

"Oh my~ Ufufufu~ Why are you still here~? Are you perhaps waiting for mommy~?"

"E-Eh?! U-Uhm, yes! We are waiting... for..."

"Yes~ Dear mother..."

"Oh my~ What cute daughters~ Lily and Alterisa-chan are just so precious, aren't they Lisa~?"

"Of course~! They're our daughters after all~"

In that moment, Lily and I stood frozen at the sight of an even grander sight...

The sight of our mothers only wearing a piece of white towel that barely covered their voluptuous, sexy figures...

They were wearing the same white towels Lily and I am wearing. But... compared to our immature, petite bodies that it could completely cover, it could barely cover their enormous white mountains and barely reached halfway down their milky white thighs!

We both gulped and looked at each other.

Uhn... We'll definitely have that kind of ultra-sexy body soon!

Even without needing Lily to say it out loud, I can understand her solely through her eyes, and I know she understands me as well.

Let's aim for such sexy body together!!!! Ooooohhhh!!!!

Soon, we were led into the "establishment" by Seara-sama's personal maid, Emily, and began cleansing ourselves.

"Mmmmhh~~~ How fragrant~! The smell of Roselily is prominent, yet not overpowering; just perfect~ Ufufufu~ You're so amazing, Alterisa-chan~ I can't wait to try the others~"

"It is an honor to receive your praise, Seara-sama~! I'm happy you love it~"

"Risa-chan, I love it too! Hehehe~ Thank you~"

"You're welcome, Lily~!"

Hehehe~ I'm so happy~ They're my masterpiece, you know~! I'm glad everyone likes it~!

Even Emily-san seems to like it as well~ Hm~ Should I give her a set as well later?

After cleansing ourselves, we entered the bath and immerse ourselves in steaming hot water. Well... Seara-sama and I.

Mom and Lily went to get massaged by Anne and Emily-san while Maria-chan joined them to learn how to massage as well.

Ufufufu~ Seara-sama was bragging about how amazing Emily-san was at massages, but our Anne is also very talented, you know?! If not for her amazing massages, the duration of my suffering from muscle cramps would double!