Chapter sixty one

Obi wans pov

"State you're name for the-

"Jango Fett." The girl responded giving a bright grin as she faced the doctor master Windu and I. Rolling my eyes I sighed and glanced to the side, able to feel Master Windu's spike in frustration.

"That's not funny Shimara, this is a serious affair, where did you send Skywalker?" Mace asked harshly while glaring towards the girl. Truthfully he was in no condition to be here, in fact he'd insisted purely because Anakin was involved. This however was no way to get through to the girl.

"I sent to the moons of Mustafar." The girl replied while leaning back and folding her hands together were they lay cuffed on the table. She's harder to crack than Anakin, if only I could get the others to leave maybe I could find out how to contact his cruiser. The exciter had left republic control six hours after the initial break up, somehow managing to ivade our scanners after exiting into the outer rim territories. I'd tried reaching out but all my messages had gone unanswered...that's why I was placing a lot of hope in the idea that Ari may be able to help me make contact.

"Mustafar doesn't have moons." Mace growled while placing his hands on the metal desk. I cast my eyes back across to the girl worried she'd be getting nervous. But no seemed seemed just as lively as when she was brought here.

"I refuse to make any further comment until by lawyer arrives." The girls responded with unwavering confidence which only seemed to further irritate the esteemed master Windu.

"You don't have a lawyer Ari, you're fifteen." Mace replied bluntly sounding utterly fed up. However the girl just grinned and sat forward in her seat.

"Oh well then I fully intend to sue on harassment charges." She chimed clearly aware of how Mace was close to cracking. I must say she was smart.

"Enough, we can hold you here indefinitely if need be Shimara, you're not leaving this room until we get our answers." Mace persisted while glaring at the girl from where he stood beside me. I remained sat down wearing a frown as I looked between the pair. This wasn't going anywhere, anyone could see that, she was toying with him and he was going down completely the wrong path.

"Perhaps it would be best to return to this conversation later." I suggested while looking across at the girl and pleading her not to say another word. She seemed to get the message and leant back in her seat with an intrigued look. Mace didn't speak but rather gave an irritated huff and left followed by the doctor. Finally we were alone.

"Ari, we know you helped Anakin escape you can't deny that, I just want to know where you sent him." I spoke with a sigh while leaning forward against the desk and looking across to her. The padawan rose a brow and scanned round the room before glancing back my way.

"I have nothing to say to you, I mean come on you know...

I sighed and waved the security camera off, watching as her face lit up with a grin.

"I knew you were a good guy master - alright so I can't get you contact with him but if you go to Trysten Acaina he has a holographic file sent from (y/n)'s captor that the council are trying to keep quiet, best chance to find him, follow that trail." The girl responded in a flurry while gesturing where she could with her hands.

"Footage about (y/n)? Alright I'm starting to see what's going on here, thank you Ari." I replied giving her a small smile. At least that was simple, though somethings tells me she'd know a little more.

"You know....if you get me out this mess I'll take you to him." And there it was, with a little smirk she was trying to make a quick deal. Well you had to admire the courage.