Chapter five

'You two will be the death of me some day'

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs, no assassin would try entering there," Obi-Wan said as he reentered the room, causing both me and Anakin to look round towards the door

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs, no assassin would try entering there," Obi-Wan said as he reentered the room, causing both me and Anakin to look round towards the door. It was a pity our conversation couldn't last longer, we had barely got past basic re-interdictions, there was so much more I wanted to tell him. However it seemed my stories would have to wait for another time. I got up from my seat and walked over to check out the window. "What's this?" Master Kenobi commenter with slight concern.

"She turned the cameras off, I don't think she liked the idea of being spied on." Anakin responded with as he to stood up to face his master.

"What was she thinking?" Master Kenobi commented with further concern and a little frustration as he began to pace towards the senators door.

"She programmed R2 to warn us if anything happens." I spoke up while continuing to look out the window.

"You're using her as bait?" He questioned, turning back to face me then Anakin.

"It was her idea master, don't worry, no harm will come to her, I can sense everything going on it that room." Anakin replied while nodding towards the senators quarters slightly while I turned back to look out the window.

"I don't like it it's to risky," Obi-wan replied with a concerned voice as he walked a few paces back towards Anakin. "Plus your senses are that well attuned my young apprentice." He commented to Anakin while I closed my eyes and learnt my forehead of the glass. Maybe his senses weren't...but mine might be, however I seemed to have be excluded from this rescission so I'd keep that opinion to myself for now.

"And yours are?" Anakin question his master as a slightly pointed remark. I couldn't help but silently chuckle at his defiance, I guess some things will never change...

"Perhaps." master Kenobi replied, and I swear I could hear the confident smirk crawling onto his face without needing to look round. I heard Anakin walk towards me and glanced round, my eyes meeting his for a moment as he sent me a smile.

"What about (y/n)'s senses master? She uses the force to see, so surly she'd be able to sense if Padmè was in danger." He said while turning his head back to look at his master with a small smirk. Well said Anakin, at least someone's sticking up for my talent here. Anakin had always seemed to admire my ability to see through the force, ever since we were kids and he first found out, he was the only one who seemed to admire me instead of pity me...it was nice...
Obi-wan seemed stuck for words at his padawans comment, which I must admit was very unlike him.

"With that I'm just going to get a breath of fresh air." I informed while walking to the balcony, heading out and leaning on the railing as I stared out at the busy city.  Sighing I rested my chin against my palm, closing my eyes and feeling the flow of the force around me, that's when I began to over hear the conversation taking place next door.