Chapter twenty four

Weeks had passed since the battle of Geonosis: and all the Jedi forces had been quite busy fighting the newly created droid army of the separatist alliance. Anakin and Obi-Wan had been sent nearly Immediately out into battle much to the padawans dismay. There pair were deployed to Muunisnt, home of the intergalactic banking clan and known separatist supporters, the chancellor himself putting Anakin in co plate control over republic forces. This interference did not go unnoticed by the Jedi council, who where more than a little cautious of letting young Skywalker lead their troops into battle.

Meanwhile far across the galaxy, the certain young female Jedi that plagued general Skywalker mind during battle had not had a pleasant few weeks. The girl had stuck by her word and refused to talk, eat, they even had to place a line in her wrist since she wouldn't even drink a drop of water.  As a result she'd grown quite weak, very weak in fact, but by her attitude it was as though she simply just didn't care. Throughout the entire time she wouldn't connect to the force, to Anakin, see wouldn't let him know she was alive. She didn't feel she had the right to anymore.

But he wasn't giving up, every day he sit and search through the force, and everyday he'd find nothing...

'(Y/n), I would cross the entire galaxy to get to you, fight every bounty hunter, endure any pain, just to bright you back to me.'

Anakin's pov

It's been just over a month; and still no sign of (y/n), not even a whisper. I felt Dooku's presence during our first my and Obi-wans first battle, but before I could get to him the count shot away to who's knows where. I wish I'd got to him, I could've made him tell me where she was, forced him to release her back to me. Ever since she left I've felt this growing rage inside me, and when I look back and things my actions have been more reckless than ever before. I need her back, to know she's alright and safe at my side. But then again even if I bring her back, we're in a war now, the council will surely send her out just like any other Jedi..,and I won't always be there to protect her even if I want to be.

Currently I'm in my fighter alone on the border of Mos Espa, and let's just say the last few days have not been my finest. As I'm starting up the fighters engines and beginning to accent up through the atmosphere my personal com begins to bleep, so thinking its Obi-Wan wondering where I am, I answer.

"Skywalker here." I say clearly, covering any emotion in my voice and staring straight ahead as I continue up through this damm dust-balls atmosphere.

"Good you finally picked up, where are you we need to talk." Just the voice I didn't want to hear today bluntly stated through the com. Kaida Starfallen.

"Not that it's your business but I'm just leaving Tattooine, so what is it you want because I've got a lot to get back to." I replied with irritation while flying up to the hyperspace ring I'd left in orbit a day ago now when I'd first been drawn here.

"...not even going to ask why you're all the way out there," I heard her mumble with a huff before a couple of rounds of blaster fire and the all the familiar crumple of battle droids cane through the audio communication. This led me to question why exactly it was she was connecting  me when it was quite clear she was busy, because I know for a fact it wasn't to ask for help. "Urgh stupid droids...look just get yourself to the coordinates I'm sending through right away, I've got a lead on (y/n) but we need to act quick before Dooku hides her away again." She said, my attention immediately caught and my head peeking up as she mentioned my loves name. Suddenly it was like there was a slither of hope present to me, a crack of light to escape my nightmares. I was finally going to see her again, I could bring her back safe and sound. After so many long weeks, there was finally some good news to cling on to.