Chapter eighty

The air was crisp and buzzing with a heavy tension as the select few in the know of the events transpired gathered in a secret meeting room to discuss what should be done. The once small group however had grown rather large, the supporters of the secret love affair now consisting of two senators, three Jedi and four clones. Not to mention the couples padawans themselves whom had been urged to return to their quarters and rest while this affair was discretely taken care of.

Stood to the far end of the holotable Obi wan held a deeply trouble expression as he cupped a hand to stroke his beard. The eldest there others looked to him for some form of guidance, guidance the poor man felt helpless to give at this stage he was missing his dear friends, his brother and the girl he'd watched grow into such a brave young woman. The man was fearful for what troubles they may face, for both the sake of their well being and their unborn child's. Obi wan was dearly afraid to think what they may be facing and knew they must act now before the damage could not be undone.

"The situation is this," He spoke up after lightly clearing his throat, moving for the first time in many minutes causing a few startled looks as others in the room turned their attention over to him. "Anakin and (y/n) have been taken captive by Daramar Starfallen, former Jedi turned sith assassin," he spoke silently giving Kaida an apologetic look though her expression showed no change. He gaze then went back to the table as he brought up the map of a planet. "As far as we are aware they have been taken the the citadel, former incarceration facility for fallen Jedi from a past era, since repurposed into a separatist prison, unfortunately we don't have access to current schematics for the facility Howe we we do have the originally plan, master Starfallen." Obi wan passed on indicating for the woman to plug in the drive and continue. Pushing herself off from the wall Kaida stepped over and dropped the disk into its slot, pulling up the plans and spinning them with a flick of her fingers as the clones gather closer to pay attention.

"Electro mines, tower mounted cannons, life form scanners, this place is one huge series of traps, it'll be hard to break through but not impossible so long as you pay attention and stick to the plan," the woman began by saying as she pointed to each defensive piece of weaponry in tern. "Still we do have an advantage, my brother despises droids, so we can assume patrols will be cut in the area he occupies, this will allow us our entry point up here," she spoke pointing to a doorway located seemingly up on the side of cliff-face. "From there we'll split into two teams, Master Kenobi shall take Rex and Cody while I take Dice and Fives, for obvious reasons I shall retrieve (y/n) while Obi wan tends to Skywalker. This is a simple stealth mission, we go in fast and efficient understood?" The stern Jedi general spoke in address to the four clones whom stood before her.

"Yes ma'am." They replied in unison with smart salutes that almost wasn't a smile from the stoic woman. Almost but not quite.

"And us? What can we do to help?" Senator Acaina spoke on behalf of both himself and his brother whom was sitting in via hologram. Obi wan stepped round the table and clapped his hands before his waist.

"You can run interference, as you may be aware this mission is of a highly sensitive nature, we canning allow word of it to reach either the Jedi council nor separatist officials or it may put both Anakin and (y/n) in jeopardy, I understand this is a fair bit to ask senator but-

"He'll do it," Nial Acaina spoke up on behalf of his elder brother before Obi wan could even finish his proposal. Trysten held up the hologram and gave his brother a betrayed frown though he was likely going to give the same answers seconds later. "Oh don't give me that look, you've been tempting fate with our parents for years now, at least here you'll be putting your life on the line for something other than libido." The holographic Jedi added in response to his brothers expression folding his arms over his chest as he did so.

Force bound Feelings (Anakin Skywalker x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें