Mastermind

I woke up in the manhole, laying in Rantaro's lap, while Kaede and Shuichi were sitting next to me. I was all bandaged up. "W-Where'd you get this?" I said, looking at the bandages. Kaede pointed over to Monokuma, who was putting a bear bandage on the scrape on Himiko's knee. "Oh my gosh, did I-" "Nothing was your fault, Y/N." I looked at Rantaro. "Monokuma had brought us back here with his exisals. Even if you didn't pass out, we would've come back here anyway."

He hugged me close, and for some reason, it was a familiar feeling. "You worried us there, you know? Your head hitting the stone floor as your arm bled out and your head had a newly opened wound." I smiled and sat up. "Don't worry Rantaro. I'm fine, really."

I got up and looked at Monokuma. "So... I'm guessing you want us to go back, huh?" He nodded. "I've got some duties to deal with, so it's your choice on whether to go back or go through the tunnel again." He then disappeared.

We tried the tunnel a few more times, but got nowhere. A few of us fell in the water, Miu's hair caught on fire, and Gonta almost got sliced by these small Monokuma heads. In the end, despite me being the first one injured, I was supporting Rantaro with one shoulder, and Kaito with the other. Himiko was on my back, and I kept having to use my foot to keep Tenko from falling. "Is Y/N okay?" Gonta asked. I looked up at him. He had Kokichi, Kiibo, and Tsumugi on his back, carrying Kirumi and Shuichi in his arms. I looked to my right and saw Kiyo carrying Kaede on his back. Everyone else was standing and holding up.

"W-wait, we can't give up, right?" Kaede got off Kiyo's back, but I shook my head. "Going back isn't giving up, Kaede. Besides, I doubt they brought us in here that way. It's far too hard to bring 17 high school students in through there." She nodded as we climbed up the ladder.

I was running dorm to dorm, each time carrying something different. I ran to Rantaro's room carrying bandages, then to Tenko's room with medicine since according to her she swallowed something weird, then to Kiibo's room with a screwdriver since his hand fell off, then to Kokichi's room with more bandages.

"Y/N, I can help." Kirumi offered. I shook my head. "One of those helicopter things sliced your leg. You shouldn't go walking on it!" I threw some bandages at her as I quickly ran to Shuichi's room. "Hey Shuichi, has your knee popped back in place?" I asked. He nodded. "Would you like some help?" I was silent for a moment, then I collapsed onto Shuichi's bed. "I'm sorry! You guys wouldn't be hurt if it weren't for me dragging you along!"

Shuichi tilted his head. "What do you mean?" I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. "My stupid go-lucky attitude got you all hurt!" Shuichi put his hand on my shoulder. "No... it didn't... it kept us going." I wiped my tears and hugged Shuichi. "Y-yeah... I could use some help."

Me and Shuichi ran around, helping everyone we could. Eventually, Kirumi, Gonta, Maki, and Kiyo were on the move. "Here, you tuck it underneath like this." I told Gonta. We were bandaging up Kokichi's arm, when Kokichi said, "Gonta, I think I hear someone calling you." I stared at Kokichi. His famous side glance. I think he just wants to talk to me alone. Gonta left and I turned to face Kokichi.

"Alright, what'd you wanna talk about, Supreme Leader?" He looked me right in the eye. "You were crying, weren't you?" I rubbed my eye and a tear immediately fell. "O-oh, I didn't notice." I looked at the ground. "Just so you know, this isn't your fault." I looked up and met the short male's purple eyes. They were unusually comforting.

"You were just trying to help us escape. You don't need to be so hard on yourself. Besides, half of them were just being plain reckless." I squinted my eyes. You're one of the people that fell- no cannonballed- into the water!

~Time Skip~

It was night and we were all sleeping. Well, I wasn't, and I'm pretty sure the screwdriver sound was Miu. I was staring at my ceiling, imagining what could've happened if we continued through that tunnel. Would we have made it out? Was it a dead end? Would... we die? I had so many questions flying around in my head as I heard a knock at my door.