Sleepover (Your Backstory 4)

"Hey Y/N!" Maki, Miu, Tenko, and Korekiyo greeted once you opened the door. You waved and led them inside. As you passed by one of the photos hanging in the hall, you kissed your index finger and put it on your mother's face in the photo. Tenko leaned over and looked at the photo.

"Is this your mom?" You smiled and nodded. "Pretty, isn't she?" Tenko's eyes widened and her head shot up. "Sorry, sorry, sorry! I forgot!" You chuckled and turned around. "Don't worry. It's nice when people remind me of my mom." All of them looked at each other. "By the way, Rantaro's in the living room already, so just put your stuff there."

"HUH?!" Angie yelled. "He's already here?" You nodded and one of the maids walked towards you. "Would you like me to get a guest room ready?" You shook your head. "They'll just stay in my room, Mina." The maid nodded and lead the others to the living room.

"U-uh.. Rantaro's... actually already here." Korekiyo said. Rantaro was slumped on the couch with the TV on. "Hey." He greeted. Maki tilted her head. "W-when did you get here exactly?" Rantaro looked a his phone. "4 hours ago. I'm almost always here."

The doorbell rang again. "Rantaro, can you get that?" You yelled. Rantaro groaned. "Hina, can you get that?" He asked one of the maids. She nodded and went to the door. "Good evening." Kirumi greeted, Shuichi, Kaito, Himiko, and Kiibo standing behind her. "This house is freaking huge!" Kaito pointed out.

"Ooh! They do have maids!" Himiko exclaimed once she saw Hina. Hina waved and let them inside. "So... big!" Shuichi marvelled once they got inside. Hina told them to put their bags in the living room. "Ah, so we weren't the first here." Kiibo said. Angie eyed Rantaro. "Whether or not you came at the same time as us, Mr. Avocado came here first." "Why does everyone keep calling me that?!" Rantaro complained.

Once everyone arrived, Rantaro got up and went to your room. "They're all- WOWIE, OKAY!" He turned around once he walked through the door. "Oh, Rantaro." You put down the throwing knife you had. "Why were you aiming it at the door?!" He questioned. You threw the throwing knife at the target hung in your room, hitting the centre. "I was just startled."

"Well, everyone's here." He told you. You nodded and walked with him downstairs. "Hello!" You greeted with a smile on your face. Everyone waved. "Hina, what time is it?" She looked at her pocket watch. "4:37pm." You clapped your hands together. "Alright! Let's go to the swimming pool then!"

Rantaro fist pumped. "You won't believe their pool!" Everyone looked at each other. "We don't have swimsuits." Kaede said. You looked at Hina and she nodded, leaving the room.

A few minutes later, she returned with swimsuits. "Just find your size and go with Y/N to the pool." Everyone gathered around Hina, each of them telling her their size, and she providing them with the swimsuit they needed.

"I have my own, so I'll be right back!" You said, running upstairs. Rantaro smirked. "Heehee." Tenko tilted her head. "What are you thinking?" He closed his eyes and turned around. "Nothing~ The washrooms are that way, by the way!" Miu's head shot up. "Washrooms??"

Kokichi looked down at his swimming trunks. "Shuichi, why do mine look so small?" Shuichi looked at his friend. "Well, you're small, so maybe that's why." Kokichi looked up at Gonta, who had swimming trunks that he could fit his whole body in. "Alright..."

Hina led everyone to the pool, and they all marvelled at how large it was. "Is that a slide?!" Kaito asked, putting his hand above his eyes to shield the sun. Maki knelt down near the pool. "Ooh! The water's the perfect temperature!" Kiibo sat down on a chair. "I probably won't spend too much time in the water."

Rantaro heard the door. "And three, two, one." "Hey, everyone!" Everyone turned towards you, and their jaws dropped. "Y-Y/N?!" Himiko covered her face. "S-so... beautiful.."