Flashback

It was the next morning and I woke up late. I assumed someone was already preparing breakfast but when I went into the dining hall... that wasn't really the case. "WHERE THE HECK IS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!" Kaito yelled as he was running around with a pan of... fire.

"I have water, I have water!" Tsumugi had two water jugs and was chasing after Kaito. "No, I'll use my magic!" Himiko claimed. "No, there's a fire extinguisher over here!" Shuichi yelled. "No wait, I'm still holding the pan!" I sighed and walked into the commotion.

I took the pan from Kaito and threw it into the filled sink of dirty dishes, extinguishing the fire. Just how many times did they try to make breakfast?

"Thank you, Y/N." Kiibo said. "We've been trying to do this for a while, but as you can see, it hasn't really been working out." I giggled and asked Kaito and Shuichi to clean the dishes. "Where's Kokichi?" I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey there."

Kaito pulled the boy off of me. "Hands to yourself, ya perv!" Shuichi handed me a clean pan and I proceeded in making omurice. My cooking skills aren't as great as Kirumi, but judging from the mess I walked in on, I think this is the best we've got.

"Here you go." I gave everyone a plate and sat down next to Kokichi.

"So..." I began, trying to start a conversation. "Where's Gonta?" Everyone looked around. "Oh, he's not here." Kaito concluded. I got up and pushed my plate in front of Kaito. I whispered in Himiko's ear. "Doesn't everyone look a little dead?"

I walked away with a smile on my face as I heard Himiko yell, "Hey! You guys have no energy!"

I was walking towards the warehouse when I bumped into someone, stumbling over onto the ground. "O-ow... Gonta?" He helped me up. "What's the rush?" He picked me up and bolted to the dining hall. "Guys! This serious!" He explained that he found more letters on the stone that we had seen before. "I wonder who added them..."

Gonta led me to the stone and I knelt down next to it. "T, h, s, w, o, r, d, s, i, n, e, o, i, c, m, a." I read out. They were probably still missing letters. "This... world..." I muttered as I traced the missing letters with my finger. "...is...mine...." But what were the other words? I stood up and went back to the dining hall and found Monokuma there.

"There you are! Now I can give you my prize!" The Monokubs appeared and gave us a Levistone and an Octobrush. "And... a card key! This is one of the motives, too." Monophanie handed me the card key and I examined it. There's no logo or insignia hinting at where the card key goes.

"I don't think we should use this if it's a motive." Kiibo suggested. But suddenly, the card key was snatched from my hands. Kokichi ran out of the dining hall, Kaito, in pursuit. "Boys! Ugh..."

Monokuma giggled. "Oh, I almost forgot! I've hidden another Flashback Light around here." Both him and the Monokubs left.

"Oi! Kokichi, get back here!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

"Y/N! Oh well... Shuichi, we'll need your detective skills to find that Flashback Light. We will assist in finding Kokichi." Kiibo said.

I continued running around, trying to find Kokichi, when I faced the stairs leading to the fourth floor. I sighed and walked up. I went to Kiyo's lab and looked around it. It's hard to believe someone even stepped foot in here. Everything was back in its place.

I looked at the case for the gold leaf katana. It looked as if it was never taken out. I walked out and went to Angie's lab. The wax effigies were gone, and the floor was no longer covered in blood. The wax containers were filled like no one ever used them. After every death, Monokuma made it seem like the person was never here.