DICE (Your Backstory 3)

"Hey kid! Wake up!" The guard gently slapped Rantaro's cheek. Rantaro squinted his already closed eyes. "Ugh.. what-" He remembered what had happened and shot up. "Where's Y/N?!" The guard's eyes widened and he pulled out a walky-talky. "North and South exits, check the parameter for Y/N." Rantaro held the bruise on his head. "Hey kid, you alright?" Rantaro nodded. The guard ran inside the mansion to alert the maids and your father.

Rantaro pulled out his phone and made a group chat with everyone from school.

Rantaro to group:
GUYS! There's something wrong

Kirumi to group:
What's the matter?

Rantaro to group:
Y/N's missing

Kaede to group:
WHAT?!

Gonta to group:
Oh no

Korekiyo to group:
Have you reported it to the police yet?

Rantaro to group:
Not yet. The guards are checking it out first

Himiko to group:
Guards?

Ryoma to group:
They're the child of the richest person in the city, remember?

Himiko to group:
Oh yeah

Kaito to group:
Wouldn't reporting it 2 the police be the first thing u do?

Rantaro to group:
No, if it was reported to the police, it would go out to the public

Maki to group:
That makes sense

Miu to group:
Do they have a private investigator or smth?

Rantaro to group:
I wouldn't know. They never needed one.

Shuichi to group:
Kokichi, you've been awfully quiet. Weren't you the first to become friends with them

Angie to group:
Tbh, he might just be shocked

Kokichi to group:
Yeah, ur right. I'll be fine

Tenko to group:
Be sure to update us, ok??

Rantaro to group:
Yeah, I will

Everyone is offline

Rantaro put away his phone and got out of the hedges. The guard came back, a worried look on his face. "They aren't in the mansion." Rantaro's shoulders dropped. "Say kid, what about you head inside and we'll get that wound of yours checked." Rantaro nodded and the guard guided him inside your mansion, where the maids helped him.

Meanwhile, you were just coming to your senses, only to be met by darkness. You tried to get up, but your hands wouldn't move. In attempts to cry for help, you realized you also couldn't speak. You took a deep breath and tried to elaborate your situation.

Suddenly, something, which you assumed was a blindfold, was pulled of your face. You were met by two faces: one was a man with a face with way too many corners for your liking, and the other looked like he was way younger than the other. You tried to struggle against the ropes binding you to the chair you were seated in.

"No use, tiny thing." The older man said. He got close to your face, and used the smoke from his cigarette to blow in your face. You cringed and squinted your eyes. "Dad, that was unnecessary." The other slightly scolded. You looked at them back and forth. The younger one is the son and the older is the father.