Your Job

You helped Genesis put her clothes on the next morning, as Ryoma, Nekomaru, and Akane went on a mission together. "Oh Y/N~" You turned your head as Kokichi kissed your cheek. "I'm off today, so can we hang out?"

"Alright. You can get to know Genesis." You pointed at Kokichi, making Genesis turn her attention to him. "This is-" "Their boyfriend." You felt your face get hot as you hit Kokichi's shoulder. "This is Kokichi."

Kokichi rubbed his shoulder as he pouted. "You're so mean, Y/N." "Mhm." You buttoned Genesis' shirt as she continued to stare at Kokichi. "Hey Y/N." She began. "At your wedding, can I be the flower girl?" Kokichi grinned as you froze, your face getting hotter and hotter by the second. "U-um, sure!" She smiled and let you continue helping her put on her outfit.

"There." You said. "Kokichi, can you help her brush her hair, I promised Himiko I'd help her with her magic tricks."

"You got it, babe!"

"STOP!"

"Alright, alright, just make sure that Himiko doesn't cut you in half."

"Right, right."

Genesis looked back and forth at the two of you talking and watched as you left the room. "Y/N's very nice." She said. Kokichi smiled as he pulled out a brush to comb her hair. "They are, aren't they?" He lifted a small amount of Genesis' hair and saw the split ends. "Hey, do ya want me to cut these?"

He showed her the ends of her hair and she nodded. "Yes please." Kokichi grinned and grabbed scissors from the side table.

With Himiko, you stopped in your tracks, making Himiko look back at you. "Is something wrong?" "I feel like something sharp is in Kokichi's hand." You put down the "sorcery books" Himiko asked you to carry and dashed to the room.

"Kokichi!"

Him and Genesis looked at you as you eyed the scissors getting close to the ends of Genesis' hair. You sighed and straightened. "Sorry, I just... never mind." You sat down next to Kokichi as he slowly began snipping off the ends of Genesis' hair.

"Yeah, just like that, just make sure it's straight."

"Like this?"

"Yep! Just..."

You put your hand over Kokichi's, helping him cut in a straight line. "There you go. All done!" Genesis looked at her hair and grinned. "It looks good!" You smiled and got up. "Anyways, Ryoma and the others should be coming back now. I'll go to see if they're alright."

Genesis looked at her hair. "Y/N's very caring, aren't they?" Kokichi put his arms behind his head. "It's not really a bad thing, but they really need to learn to care for themselves some time." She looked at the purple haired teenager. "You care about them, don't you?"

Kokichi crossed his arms. "The Supreme Leader doesn't need to ca-" "You seem like you care about them." Kokichi pouted like a child and looked away from her. "Shut up."

You came back inside with a box of cigarettes and Ryoma following you. "Cheese louise, Ryoma, you've gotta cut this out." "Sorry." You smiled and knelt down in front of him. "It's fine, just try to avoid them." You put the cigarettes in the garbage and grinned once more. "Don't feel sorry for something you can't control, alright?"

You walked out of the room to go back to Himiko, while Kokichi and Ryoma were left in the room with Genesis. "Hey Ryoma~!" Ryoma sighed and lied down in his bed, facing away from Kokichi. "Aw, you're so mean!"

As you walked towards the entertainment room, you heard something shatter from inside and you ran in. "Himiko, are you alright?!" She looked up from the shattered glass ball and lifted her hand, which had two cuts on them. You sighed and walked over to her. "Be careful."