Y/N?

However, when he blinked, the person was gone. He turned and left, leaving the still active exisals alone.

"Kokichi! Where were you?" Kokichi walked inside as Kirumi was still washing the dishes. "Having fun." He put his hands behind his head as Kirumi watched him return to the room. "What...?"

He went back to the room, where Kaito was explaining what happened to Shuichi. "Hm, that's strange. I thought we were the only ones who weren't overcome by despair?" Kokichi sat down next to Shuichi. "Hey~ Whatcha talking about?"

"You know what we're talking about! That person, remember?" Kokichi put his finger on his chin. "Hm~ I dunno who you're talking about. Why don't you jog my memory?" Kaito groaned and stood up. "Never mind."

Shuichi looked at Kokichi. "So.. a cloaked person, huh?" Kokichi sighed and leaned on the bunk's frame. "Yeah..." He remembered the person disappearing, and then reappearing in a completely different spot, each time with a different weapon. "They were kinda weird."

"The good kind or the bad kind?" Kokichi looked at Shuichi and said with a smirk, "The awesome kind."

You leaned on the wall while staring at Kokichi. Chiaki hovered next to you, her thinking face on. "The necronomicon... how many people was not recommended?" You put your finger on your chin. "Um... anywhere over ten." Chiaki nodded and flew off. "I wonder what that was about."

~Time Skip~

"Another mission?" You questioned as you popped your head through the door. Chiaki tapped your shoulder. "AH! Oh, hey Chiaki." She waved and looked into Makoto's office. "There's more people there then usual."

You nodded and walked away. "Kokichi, Gonta, Maki, and Tenko are going to be the ones fighting. Rantaro was taught how to fly a helicopter, so he'll be the driver. Shuichi and Kaede are monitoring the fight, and are the ones holding the walkie talkies." Chiaki hummed. "Sounds complicated."

Everyone walked out as you watched. "Kokichi requested it, actually." Chiaki tilted her head. "Did he see you?" You smirked and made your cloak appear in your hand. "Let's find out."

.

.

.

"Alright, you guys alright?" Rantaro asked, his hand on his headphones. He got affirmative grunts from everybody and then let the helicopter fly up. "This is kind of fun!" "Hey! Don't go too far!" Tenko sighed and went off with the others.

"Tenko, you're with me. Kokichi and Gonta-"

"Yeah yeah"

Kokichi twirled his electrohammer. "Gonta?" Gonta nodded and all four ran in opposite directions. Kaede looked down from the helicopter. "Alright, they're in position." Shuichi nodded and typed out their coordinates.

"...Hey Shuichi?" Shuichi looked up. "What's wrong, Kaede?" Kaede squinted as she looked at one of the buildings' roofs. "How many people are on this mission?" Shuichi thought for a moment. He used his fingers as he said everyone's names in his head. "7 including us and Rantaro. Why?"

Kaede motioned for Shuichi to come over, and when she pointed to where she was looking, Shuichi's eyes widened. "Is that... a person." Rantaro looked at the two of them. "What do you mean?" He looked down at one of the buildings and saw a person sitting at the edge.

"Rantaro, can you land?" He nodded and lowered the helicopter right behind the person. "Excuse me?" The person flinched and turned their head slightly. Their hood was large enough to cover the top half of their face, so they were unidentifiable. They smiled a bit and pushed off the building.