A Virtual World he Wants to be in

Kokichi's eyes opened a bit, only to see the sun shine in his face. He lifted his hand to block the light and sat up. He was lying in grass in front of a cabin, some daisies surrounding him.

"Are you alright?" His eyes widened at the familiar voice and he turned his head. You were standing there, your hand outstretched towards him. "Y/N...?" He got up and you both looked at each other for a moment.

After a while.. "Y/N!" He jumped onto you, making both of you fall to the ground. "It's been so long!" Your eyes widened a bit, but went back to normal. Kokichi doesn't have any memory of the killing game...

"Kokichi..." He looked up at you and you kissed his forehead. He smiled widely and you both got up. "I never got to say.." You put your finger over Kokichi's mouth. "I know..." You pulled him into the cabin and sat him down.

"Wanna do what we always do?" Kokichi nodded earnestly and you pulled him to the bed. On the bed, there were a few strips of paper already in a pile. "I'm gonna make more than you!"

"Is that a challenge?" You picked up a strip of paper and made one star. "I'm already ahead."

For a few hours, you and Kokichi hung out doing random things that you guys enjoyed. You made paper stars until there was no paper left, played around by a creek near the cabin, climbed a tree, and you fell asleep on Kokichi's shoulder as he read.

He looked to his left and chuckled, shutting the book and lifting you up. He brought you back to the cabin and laid you down on the bed. Before he got the chance to leave, someone tugged at his sleeve, gaining his attention.

"Cuddle meeee." He smiled at your tired face and sat on the bed. "You're an idiot, you know?" You shook your head as he lied down. "That's Kaito's nickname..."

Your breathing slowly became steady and your body completely relaxed. Soon enough, both of you were asleep, your head on Kokichi's chest, and his arm wrapped around you.

The next morning, you were brushing your teeth in the washroom when a pair of rather scrawny arms wrapped around you. "Gud mo'ning, K'kichi." You greeted with the toothbrush still in your mouth. He met eyes with you in the mirror and giggled. "You look awful, Y/N."

You chuckled and spat out your toothpaste. "You don't look any better." You left the washroom as Kokichi began brushing his teeth.

You were reading a book when Kokichi suddenly pinned you against the wall. "Y/N." You met eyes with him and smirked. "Well, don't you look serious."

Yours and Kokichi's face were mere inches away from each other, both of your eyes reflecting the other. You took Kokichi's cheeks and pulled him closer to your face, making your lips connect. About a minute later, you pulled away and walked out of the cabin. "Come on."

Kokichi ran after you and walked by your side.

"You're a bad kisser."

"And you know what a good kisser is like?"

"Yeah, I've kissed people before."

"Wow, and you like them over me?"

You both looked at each other and giggled. Hand in hand, you both walked towards the creek. Once you got there, Kokichi watched you take off your shoes and roll up your pants. "Kokichi, come join me!" He crossed his arms. "What'll you do if I don't?"

"You're coming in either way!" You pulled him closer to you, getting his shoes and pants soggy. "Ugh... Y/N!" He was pulled into a hug, but when he had his head in your chest, he couldn't hear a heartbeat. For a moment, he pulled away and put his hand over his own heart, where he felt a heartbeat.

"Y-" "Kokichi...." Before he could speak, you walked up to him and pressed your foreheads together.

"I love you..."

Kokichi's eyes widened, but he shut his eyes and took your hands, saying.

"I love you, too."

Tears formed in your eyes as you stepped back. "Kokichi... your friends are there with you... don't ever think that you're alone. Even if I'm not there."

Slowly, the world started to fall apart, like a video game. First it was you, then the small things like flowers and rocks, then the creek, trees, and cabin. And finally, Kokichi's eyes opened.

"Guys, he's awake!" Tenko yelled. Everyone that was there, which was Himiko, Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito, Angie, Tenko, and Gonta, peered inside the glass. Gonta gently opened the chamber to let Kokichi sit up. "So... it wasn't real." Kaede sighed.

"Sorry Koki-" Suddenly, Kokichi pulled everyone into a hug. Or, at least tried. He could really only wrap his arms around Shuichi and Kaito, while he just kind of waved his fingers for everyone else to come.

"Kokichi, are you sick?" Kaito asked as they all pulled away. Kokichi was helped out of the chamber and smiled. "Y/N just told me to befriend you peasants." Shuichi smiled and looked at the chamber. "Well, then let's listen to Y/N's wish."