The Most Important Person

Tsumugi, Himiko, Maki, and Shuichi finished their training and were about to head back to the school. "You coming, Y/N?" Himiko asked. You shook your head and looked at the sky. "I'll stay here for a little while." Himiko nodded and headed back to the school with everyone else. Suddenly,

BOOM

You turned around and saw the school being blown up.

"Shuichi! What's going on?" You yelled when you ran over.

"Over there!" You turned to where Maki was pointing and saw Kiibo flying in the air, shooting at the school.

You squinted. "Is he.. flying?" Maki shook her head. "There's no time for that. We have to stop him before we get caught up in all of this." You nodded and you all ran further from the school to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

There were sparks flying everywhere, and one hit your arm. You winced and looked up at Kiibo, who didn't seem to realise he had hit you.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Shuichi asked, pulling you closer to him. You nodded. "I'm fine, but we need to get Kiibo to come down here!" Everyone called out to him, and he began flying down to you.

"You called for me?" He asked once he landed. "What are you trying to do?" Himiko asked. Kiibo looked away from you. "I'm going to end this killing game and destroy the academy."

Your eyes widened. "B-But we'll die, too! There's no oxygen outside, remember?" Kiibo looked down, a shadow looming over his eyes. "If you die.. so be it."

You looked above him and remembered that his antennae was broken off by debris. Was that what made him seem human?

You turned around and went back to the training area. You searched for the device that you were listening to, as the others were trying to convince Kiibo that this was insane. You found it and put the earbuds in your ears, trying to find the spot.

You needed Kokichi's voice to tell you this, personally.

"What's this antennae do? Oh! I've got it! It's your humanity in a single strand of hair!" Bingo. You took out the earbuds and looked at Kiibo, who had succumbed to despair.

"That possibility is our hope!" Shuichi said. Everyone nodded, and Kiibo agreed to cooperate with a different plan to end the killing game.

"But once dawn breaks, You will end this killing-" "What did you say?" Your eyes widened at that familiar voice. "End the killing game? That's impossible!" Monokuma claimed. The exisals all appeared around him.

"Not only is destroying the school against the rules, but it's also plain mutiny!" Monokuma yelled, angrily.

"You guys run, while I stall. Find the truth!" Kiibo yelled. You all nodded and ran towards the school.

Even inside the school, you could feel the rumbling of the battle going on outside. "What do we do?!" Tsumugi asked, frantically.

"We need to find the truth, and fast!" You answered. "The mastermind."

Maki bit her thumbnail. "If there's no one outside of this dome, then the mastermind has to be in this school. They may have infiltrated the project."

"So, we need to look in the places we haven't investigated, and find the mastermind." "And hope." Shuichi added.

You nodded. "Kokichi and Kaito died to end this, so we're gonna do it for them." You heard a rumble, but it wasn't from below.

"Hold on!" You grabbed Tsumugi and Shuichi's arms and yanked them out of the way just before the debris fell through the roof. "Oh my god... You feel like you need to get that checked." Shuichi said, shakily.