Reunion (In Depth)

(Quick note: This all happened at night, so like, people just saw the moon reflecting off your ice and lighting up your face. Majestical, I know.)

You landed on the ground as you stared at the broken exisals and the Remnants of Despair tangled in vines. "Well... I guess that's it." You said as you held your hand to warm it up.

"Y-Y/N?" Your eyes widened a bit as you turned around. "Oh! I-I forgot you could see me...." Rantaro swam through the small group and looked you dead in the eye. "Rantaro..." You whispered under your breath.

You ran over, making your hood fall and hugged him, him immediately hugging back. "I thought you were.." "I thought you were, too!" Angie pressed her hands together. "Atua has blessed us."

"Mind Reader." You turned around and met eyes with Kokichi, the moonlight reflecting off if the ice and illuminating your face. His eyes filled with tears. "It... really is you..." Pulling away from Rantaro, you slowly walked towards Kokichi.

About 10 feet away from him, you stopped and stared at him.

You smiled a little. "Long time no see..." He looked away. "N-no... it wasn't that long..." You shook your head and ran at him full speed, jumping on him and making you both fall to the ground. Kokichi put his arms around you.

"Dang it, why'd you die?!"

"You did it first!"

Making a breathy chuckle, you rested your head in his chest. "You never let me do this to you." He shut his eyes. "Cuz you never asked." You put your hand over his and felt the ring you had given him.

"So you kept it." You noticed as you two sat up. He intertwined his fingers with your and smiled. "Of course, it made me look rich." You grinned as you rolled your eyes. "Sure thing, Supreme Leader." You pressed your finger onto his forehead.

You put your hand on the ground and vines pushed everyone closer, making this large group hug, with you in the centre. "I'm back... and I don't plan on leaving. Not anytime soon."