A Date

"Welcome back, Kokichi!" You smiled. He grinned and put his hands behind his head. "Hey Y/N~"

You tilted your head. "What were you doing at Rantaro's by the way?" He sweatdropped and turned. "It was Future Foundation business."

You rested your head on your hand. "Kokichi, I know you're lying."

He froze and turned again. "W-Well, it's a secret!" You deadpanned and turned away. "Whatever you say, Kokichi."

Over the next few days, Kokichi has been visiting different people: Kaede, Shuichi, Rantaro, Kaito. So many people. He even said he needed to talk to Maki.

And he wasn't lying.

"Where were you this time?" You questioned when he came back one day. "Shumai's." He walked into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Ugh, I hate it when he hides things from me." You muttered, slouching on the couch.

This is normally when you think that he's cheating, and then you jump to conclusions and such, but you're smarter than that.

"Y/N!" Kokichi popped his head out the door. "Do you know Gonta's apartment number?" Gonta's? "Y-Yeah, 588."

"Thanks, love you!"

And there goes the door again. You sighed and pulled out your phone.

Hey Kyoko

Yes?

Are you busy?

No

So can we hang out?

Of course. Meet me at the cafe down the street

You shut off your phone and got up. "I'll be going out, okay, Kokichi?"

"Yep!"

You went out the door and walked to the cafe you always went to with Kyoko. You saw her at the entrance and ran up to her. "Hey Kyoko!" She waved at you. "I thought you would hang out with Kokichi."

"Nah." You began. "He has some strange thing that he needs to do everyday with everyone else."

"I see." She got a notification on her phone and once she looked, she sighed. "Apologies, Y/N. But, Makoto needs me to help organize folders."

"Oh okay. That's fine." She walked away and you walked into the store.

You sat at a table and rested your head on your hand, looking at your phone.

"Hey there." You looked up and a guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes, with a mole on the left side of his lip. "Did your date stand you up or something?" You shook your head. "I just came here by myself."

He sat across from you. "How would a cutie like you ever go anywhere by yourself?" You raised a brow. "Are you a waiter here or something?" He shook his head, reaching for your hand resting on the table.

"Um... so why are you here, again?"

The boy smirked. "My name's Han. What's yours?" Then his lips parted a bit. "Oh, you're that person that was on the news a few years ago. Y/N, right?"

You moved back. "R-Right... I'll get going now." You tried to go, but then Han grabbed your wrist. "Don't be like that, come on!"

"I... have a boyfriend."

"So? I bet he ain't as good looking as me."

You deadpanned. "In your dreams. Now leave me alone." He pulled you closer and you flinched. "Come on, don't be a party pooper." Then, you felt an angry energy coming from the door. "Okay... he'll do it for me."

Suddenly, you shoved Han away from you and Kokichi punched him. "Get off my partner, you perv!" Han rubbed his cheek. "W-Whatever. They're not that good looking."

"You're just jealous that you can't get someone like them!" Kokichi stuck up the middle finger and looked at you. "I thought you were going to be here with Kyoko?" You shook your head. "No, Kyoko had something to do with Makoto."

Kokichi sighed and pulled you by the hand. "Then we're going to do something fun together!" He pulled you out of the cafe. "Wait, didn't you have to visiti Gonta today?"

"That's tomorrow!"

He slowed down so he'd be walking next to you and grinned. "So, where do you want to go?" You put your finger on your chin. "Um... Oh! Rantaro told me that him and Kiyo went to this amusement park the other day!"

Kokichi stared at you, then sighed. "Are those officially dating yet, or...?" You shook your head. "Rantaro hasn't confessed yet." Kokichi crossed his arms, pouting. "He tells me to go confess and then he can't do it himself." He muttered.

The two of you went to the amusement park and Kokichi looked at the highest ride. "We should do that one."

"No."

"Why not?"

You pulled him towards the ride and pointed at the height sign. "You (and I) aren't tall enough." He pouted. "Stupid height guidelines."

The two of you did a lot of rides, from smaller roller coasters, to tea cups. Kokichi even won you a stuffed animal... although he spent 30 dollars.

"What now?" He asked. "Everything's closing."

You looked around and saw a ferris wheel in the distance. "We can do that!" You grabbed Kokichi's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel. "Hello there. A couple I presume?" The worker assumed. You nodded and he opened the door to one of the cars.

"So... how high does this go?" Kokichi asked, looking out the car's window. "Oh, it goes all the way up. But it stops at the very top for each car after one turn. At least that's what Rantaro said." He watched as the ground got farther and farther.

"Whoa! Is this how Gonta feels all the time?"

You giggled. "I guess so. But we'll obviously be going higher than Gonta's height." The car you were in got higher and higher, then came back down. It circled around, stopping for a moment for each car.

"When does ours get to the top?" Kokichi questioned, impatiently. "Just two more cars, don't worry." It was the night at this point, and you could see the stars beginning to appear in the sky. "Look like Nagito lent me his luck today." Kokichi giggled. "The stars are coming out right when we get to the top."

The two of you got to the top and saw the stars fill the sky. "It's beautiful..." You whispered. Kokichi looked at you and smiled. "Yeah."

.

The next day, Kokichi said he needed to visit Gonta's apartment, as he said the day before.

"Sure thing, just text me when you come back. I'll be in my room."

He nodded and kissed your cheek. "Aw come on! The first time I did that, you looked like Himiko's hair!" He whined. You chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "Well, I'm used to it now."

He walked out the door and went to Gonta's apartment... where Gonta, Shuichi, Kaede, Rantaro, Kaito, and Maki were waiting.

"What did you want to talk about, Rantaro?" Kaede asked once Kokichi sat down. Rantaro smirked and looked at Kokichi. "I think you should explain this part."