First Mission

It was the next week and Maki and Tenko had already gone on their mission. It was about 11:30am, and Kirumi was already in the kitchen making lunch.

"I'm going to Kazuichi's room." Miu hopped out of bed and as she was walking through the doorway, "Don't get laid while you're there." "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE ABORTION!" Kokichi giggled and continued reading. Shuichi looked down at his bunk buddy. "You're still on that book?" Kokichi nodded.

Rantaro leaned on the railing of the top bunk. "You know, I could've sworn we didn't fall asleep in our bed last night." Kiibo leaned on the wall. "I'm sure we were so tired that we don't remember. Although, I do remember powering down while I was next to Miu."

Kokichi stared at the scrap piece of paper he found between the pages of the book. It had a small star on the corner, just like all the letters they all received from you. "It is weird..." He remembered his dream last night, where you were moving his hair out of his face and he said he loved you... but that was just a dream.

"Maybe someone walked in and found us sleeping around Shuichi and Kokichi's bed." Kaede guessed. Himiko sighed as she continued to lie in bed. "I'm just glad that I didn't have to wake up with back pain or something."

Kokichi sighed and got out of bed. "I'm going to roam around. I might come back with a few things, so clear your stuff." Kokichi left the room and went upstairs. He went to the dining room and sat on one of the chairs.

"Are you hungry?"

He looked up and met eyes with Nagito, who he had met not too long ago. "Oh yeah, but this food is too low grade for me." Nagito smiled and leaned on the wall. "So... Ultimate Supreme Leader, huh? Not the weirdest Ultimate I've come across."

Kokichi rested his head on his hand. "What's with you?" Nagito made this obnoxious laugh and looked at Kokichi. "You think I wouldn't notice? You seem like Hajime when the orange juice runs out." Kokichi's lips straightened as he lifted his head. "Orange juice...?"

"That's unimportant." Nagito sat across from Kokichi. "Overall, I do notice that you always have that ring on. Are you engaged?" Kokichi banged his forehead on the table. "I'm not engaged, or married, or anything!" Nagito nodded. "Thought so, just wondering."

Kokichi looked at Nagito. "Hey... would you know of any safe way of bringing someone back to life?" Nagito shook his head. "Trust me, if I knew a way, I would've done it. Why?" Kokichi looked down at his ring. "Well.. a... friend of mine did something like that. But that cost them their life."

Nagito looked down at the ring. "Would that 'friend' be the one that gave you the ring?" Kokichi nodded as Nagito chuckled. "Those of us that participated in the Jabberwock Island 'killing game' had a friend like that. Always looking out for others with no concern for themselves."

You stood on the table with Chiaki hovering next to you. "Is he talking about you?" Chiaki nodded. "I think so..."

Kokichi rested his head on his arms as he remembered the last time he saw you smile. His hand travelled to his scarf as he thought back to the first day of the killing game.

~Flashback~

"Wait!" Y/N blocked some bullet with their arm, making blood drip down it. Kokichi walked up to them and took off his scarf. "Look, I know I said your reflexes are great, but don't use them like this." He wrapped his scarf around their wound and patted it. "There! Now we don't have to carry you if you passed out from blood loss!"

~End Flashback~

"Hello..." Kokichi looked up and saw Nagito waving his hand in front of his face. "There you are. What were you thinking about?" Kokichi shook his head. "How to kill you." Nagito chuckled. "I'm sure you were."