Rescue

While everyone was trying to figure out how to get out of the end wall, they heard a helicopter from the outside. "What's that?" Kaito wondered. The helicopter got closer to the end wall and dropped down a rope. "4 of you get in each helicopter!"

 After everyone got into one of the helicopters, they made their way to the Future Foundation headquarters. Kokichi looked up at Rantaro and Shuichi, who were also quietly staring at their gifts.  Kaede was in the back of the helicopter, staring at the world below.

"Hey there." They looked up. "I'm Makoto Naegi. I doubt you recognize me, though. I was told that you all went through a killing game... but it seems like you haven't decreased in numbers." Kokichi looked down at his ring. "We.. lost one."

Makoto looked down at the ring, and then noticed that everyone in the helicopter had something they were clinging onto. "I can tell you were close." Rantaro nodded. "Very." Makoto looked at the world below him. "I'm sure they're with you."

You smiled as you followed the helicopter. "Shinguji-chan, wanna look at your brother's helicopter?" She nodded and you followed her to a different helicopter. You saw Kiyo, Ryoma, Kirumi, and Angie sitting together, holding onto the gifts you gave them.

You saw that Kiyo held the notebook opened, but was looking outside. You slowly went towards him and picked up the pencil, careful to not let anyone notice. You scribbled down a note and quickly left. "Kiyo, when did you write again?" Kirumi asked. He gave her a perplexed expression and looked down at the notebook. His eyes widened when he read the message.

I thought you told me to call you "Kiyo"?

He put his hand on the star and smiled. "So that's what this is for..." You smiled once you noticed the light in his eyes and stood at the edge of the helicopter. "Shinguji-chan, watch over them for a bit, will you?" You leaned backwards and fell out of the helicopter.

"Wow... they're even cool when they're dead." Kiyo's sister whispered. You descended at lightning speed, but just before your head hit the ground, you began to float. You sighed and turned right side up. "I would've been way cooler if I was still alive."

You stared at your transparent hand. Your ear twitched when you heard a noise from behind you, and you let you hand fall. "Hey... Tsumugi."