Reminisce

You turned around and faced the transparent body of the blue haired girl that caused all your friends pain and suffering. Lowering yourself to the ground, you crossed your arms and eyed Tsumugi. "Well?"

She looked at the ground, but then up at you. "If you expect me to apologize-" "I don't." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as you turned away. "I don't expect you to apologize. I expect you..." You turned your head. "... to stay far away from my friends. I can tell your time here is limited, unlike me and Shinguji-chan. So make the most of it... but no where near my friends."

Tsumugi was silent as you pushed off the ground and flew off. She tilted her head. "Even after death, they care for their friends. So odd..." She looked at her hand that was slowly fading. "I wonder why I don't stay here..."

You stopped while in the air and looked down at her. "Because you have nothing left to do here." Her lips parted slightly, but then she smiled. "You're right. Danganronpa was my world, so I can't do anything anymore." Those were her last words before disappearing.

As you stared in the spot she was just hovering, you shut your eyes. "This could've ended well for you too, you know." You flew off and scanned the city. "Ah, there they are." You descended and landed on the ground to follow the group.

"Alright, we have a large room in the underground floor all of you can stay in." Makoto explained. "Is that alright with everyone?" Everyone nodded and were led inside. You went through the floor and saw the room.

It looked a bit like a fancy bunker to you, with 9 bunk beds, and side tabled in between. There was a plant in the corner of the room, days away from dying. You hovered over to it and brushed against the leaves with your fingers. The moment you did, the leaves turned green again and it looked like a new plant.

"Wow, didn't know you knew how to do that." "HEEK! Oh, hey." You looked at Kiyo's sister. "You and you brother are both very good at doing that." You looked at the plant and flew backwards. Makoto and everyone else walked in and you sat at the top of one of the bunks.

"Is this where we'll be staying?" Tenko asked. Makoto nodded. "If you like, you may also officially join the future foundation. It would be a great help, but if you do not want to, I won't make you." He left, leaving everyone in the room.

"So... what do we do now?" Miu asked. You tilted your head. "Since when was I able to hear them...?" You whispered. You stood on the ground and looked at everyone. You walked over to Kirumi. "Don't they look hungry?"

Her eyes slightly widened. "Does anyone want to eat?" Himiko looked up and smiled. "Sure! I'm actually kind of hungry." Kirumi nodded and walked off to ask Makoto where the kitchen was. Rantaro looked around. "I guess we should assign beds."

After that was done, you heard something that sounded like pots and pans and flew to where the sound was coming from. Kirumi was in the kitchen making omurice, Teruteru helping her. "You know, missy, you really are a looker. And you can cook? What a-" You hit Teruteru in the head to cut him off.

"W-what, who-" "Apologies, but I really must bring these to my friends." Kirumi took three trays, each with some food on it, and walked back to the underground bedroom. You followed her, but just before doing so, you looked back at Teruteru. "I don't know who you are, but you better watch out if that's how you'll be treating my friends."

You went underground and saw everyone sitting in a circle on the floor, staring at their omurice. Himiko sighed. "Is there something wrong?" Kirumi asked. Tenko chuckled nervously. "Nothing's wrong, it's just... Y/N used to write cute messages on our omurice with ketchup." Kirumi smiled. "They seem like the type to do that, don't they?"