A Day to Remember

Ibuki announced that it was time for you and Kokichi to dance, and you had a slight heart attack. I... can't dance.

Kokichi giggled and held out his hand. "You ready, my love?"

Your face burned as you took his hand, him pulling you to the centre of the dance floor. The slow music played as Kokichi guided you.

"Make a box with your feet."

The two of you danced alone on the dance floor, with Mahiru taking photos.

"We have one more song for you two to dance to, but others can dance to it as well!" Ibuki said.

Thank you to @LexieDaPotato for recommending this song!

"Did you choose this?" You asked Kokichi, and he gave a devious grin. "Of course not!"

You looked to the side and saw your friends each looking at each other awkwardly. "Kokichi, do you want to be wingman?" Kokichi grinned and nodded. "I call Nagito and Hajime." (@SimpWeakness)

"Then I call Rantaro and Kiyo."

Both you and Kokichi separated and walked over. You took Kiyo and Rantaro's hands and pulled them towards the dance floor, putting their hands together. Kokichi did the same with Nagito and Hajime.

Then you went to Maki and Kaito and put their hands together, then pulling them to the dance floor.

"By request of the groom (Kokichi) I'd like to invite all couples, whether official or not, to come to the dance floor."

Kokichi took your hand and pulled you to the dance floor, with many others following.

"Do you see Rantaro's face? And Maki's?" You whispered. Kokichi nodded. "Do you see Nagito's?" The two of you giggled.

"I see their devious sides." Shuichi deadpanned, Kaede giggling. "Well, he was inspired by their devious side, anyway, right?"

You and Kokichi slipped away from the party.

"Did you see Hajime's face?" Kokichi laughed. "He looked like Himiko's hair!"

"Forget that, Himiko's hair blended in with her face!"

"It wasn't as bad as Tenko, though!"

Kokichi rested his head on his hand. "Yeah, but Maki and Kaito!"

"Haha, yeah. I didn't know Maki could get that red!" You grinned. "Did you see Rantaro's face, though?"

"Oh yes!" Kokichi silently clapped. "Kiyo should've kept his mask off, I could see his ears were red anyway!"

You leaned back in your chair. "Man, I wonder who's going to catch the bouquet."

Kokichi giggled. "Imagine it's the one that didn't have someone to dance with?"

You smiled. "Yeah... imagine." You placed your hand over his and he smiled. "Oh? Mind Reader's suddenly touch starv- mph!" You placed a kiss on his lips and smirked. "There. Now I'm the one who kissed first."

He took your cheeks. "Mmph!" He pressed his lips against yours, this time holding it. You wrapped your arms around him.

"Kokichi.. we should get back to the party."

He pouted. "Fine, let's go."

The two of you came back and Kokichi went to mingle with the rest of DICE while you sat at the table. "Do you like it?" Chiaki asked, floating up to you.