Gifts

(It's nighttime now, by the way)

While you went to alert the Future Foundation, everyone looked in the bag you had left. "What are these for?" Himiko wondered. Shuichi picked up one of the things in the bag and saw a small tag on it with Miu's name on it. "I think... they're gifts?" He handed the item to Miu.

"What the-" Her eyes widened once she realized what it was. "It's an invention..." She covered her mouth. "... to do your makeup while sleeping." There was a short note on the back of the tag attached to the invention.

Remember that one time when you told me that sleeping takes too much time? Welp, I thought so, too. 

Miu smiled and traced her finger over the invention. "I'm using this every night." Shuichi smiled and reached into the bag again. "Oh, this one's mine." He said once he turned the tag on another gift. He gently pulled it out. "Oh my gosh, Shuichi!" Kaede squealed. Shuichi's eyes lit up once he saw the book you had given him. "Work Together"

I thought you'd like this book, since one, you like mystery, and two, you love your friends! So, yeah. I also wrote it, so it's kind of bad

Shuichi opened the book and saw your signature on it. "I'll read this all the time." He held it to his chest. Kokichi reached into the bag and heard a noise. "Kirumi, this one's yours." Kokichi said, handing a box to Kirumi. It had little things painted on so it looked less like a random box. "Ooh! Y/N asked me if they could borrow paint! That's what it was for!" Angie exclaimed. Kirumi opened the box and it began to play.

She turned over the tag with her name on it.

You always work so hard, so you need to relax sometimes!

Kokichi reached into the bag again. "Kaito" He walked up and took the gift. He made a small gasp once the gift touched his fingers. The moment the gift touched his fingers, something inside the small dome lit up and there were stars lighting up the artificial sky they were still under. "Whoa..."

Maki walked up next to him. "They actually asked me to help while I was teaching them how to throw knives." Maki looked down. "Strangely enough, they were incredible." Kaito laughed and got closer to Maki. "Honestly, I'm convinced they're good at everything." He turned over the tag and read it.

Thanks to Maki, I was able to get this done a long time ago. I saw you sleeping with the lamp on in your room... this could be a good alternative.

Kaito straightened. "Th-that's not true!" Miu cackled. "An astronaut is scared of the dark! Classic!" Kaito's face turned red and he looked away. "Just look at the other gifts!" Kokichi looked into the bag. "Angie!" She skipped over and Kokichi handed her a canvas. "Aw! Atua says he loves it! And I agree!" Kaede looked over her shoulder. "Oh my goodness! That's so pretty!" It was a painting of Angie.

I know this is probably no match for the Ultimate Artist... but I hope you like it! 

Angie brought the canvas to her chest. "I will treasure this!" Kokichi looked in the bag and pulled out something. "Ryoma, come!" Ryoma walked over and smiled once he laid eyes on the gift. It was his Kubz Pad, but he knew that you wouldn't give him the one with no one in it. He turned it one and he saw the video.

Ryoma, you may not think you have an important person in your life, and I don't think I can really change that. But, you're an important person in ours.

And then different moments during the past few months were compiled in one 2 minutes long video that everyone watched. At the very end, the screen went dark and your voice said.