Years Later

It's been two years since Kokichi, Maki, Kaito, Ryoma, Tenko, and the others went on to the final town in the country.

There were no ways of communication in case it was hijacked in some way, so you really only had your gut to trust.

"Junko Enoshima really did a number here, huh?" You said while putting documents into files. Kyoko nodded.  "It's been about a decade, and now that it's almost over, I'm glad we had as little casualties possible."

She stopped.

"Kyoko?"

You put your hand over here and smiled. "I know that you went through two killing games, which I admit is quite traumatizing. Especially the part where you almost died but had the medicine for the poison."

You put the now full box of documents on the bottom shelf in her office and looked back at her. "But I know that you were vital to everyone surviving, so don't go blaming yourself for the ones that didn't."

Kyoko stared at you for a minute before smiling. "Shuichi was right. You do know what to say all the time."

Suddenly, the door burst open and Kaede came running in. "Guys! A helicopter is nearing... but it's not one of ours."

You and Kyoko looked at each other, then followed Kaede to the observation room, where all the security cameras are connected. "See, right there."

Kyoko leaned forward to get a better look at the screen. "Y/N, go inform Hajime."

You ran to where Hajime and Nagito were and burst through the door. "We have an issue."

The two looked at each other then followed you.

"What's the problem." Hajime looked over Kaede's shoulder. "That doesn't look like it belongs to the Future Foundation." Nagito pursed his lips together. "How unlucky."

You stood up straight. "I'll try to hold them off."

A lot had changed over the past two years, but the worst thing was that you couldn't use your powers anymore. Mikan did a check up and said that you were healthy as ever... which was odd.

"W-what?!"

You looked at your hand. "But... how...?"

WELL, allow me to explain. You never necessarily died in the first place. You still had your life force in you when your body was found, it just wasn't enough to keep you alive. Then it just developed as you became more and more human again, like a baby in a mother's womb. (You can't see Chiaki anymore)

Fast forward to now, your only source of offense was your swordsmanship, archery, knife throwing, and different combat styles. Actually, that was a lot now that you thought about it.

"Nagito will come with you." Hajime said. "He's really lucky, so he should be able to help out."

You and Nagito both ran outside and looked upon the helicopter. "I can only see three people inside." You squinted.

"Shoot- look out!"

The helicopter shot something at Nagito, presumably a small bullet, but... "It... hit a bird." You looked down at the now bleeding bird, then at Nagito.

"What are even the odds of a bird happening to be flying by at the exact time, in the exact spot a bullet is being shot?"

Nagito chuckled. "Things like this happen pretty often, to be honest."

I guess this is what Hajime meant. "Okay, so we've got to figure out a way to bring the helicopter down without injuring the people inside too badly."