Wars with the Mikaelsons

You were in your boyfriends bed, on your stomach, watching him as he painted. You didn't know what or who he was painting but you didn't care. You just loved to see him so focused and in his element. You were wearing one of his long sleeve shirts, you hair in a messy bun on top of your head. His eyes started to flicker over to you and a devilish grin appeared on his face. You were confused.

"What?"

You said giggling, while he just chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. You decided to get up and walk over to see what he was painting but as soon as you did, he sped over right in front of you. You made a confused face.

"What, I just want to see what your painting?"

"You can't see it until it's done"

"Why nottttt?"

You whined. He looked back at you with that devilish grin again and before you knew it, you had red paint all over your face.

"Nik!"

You exclaimed. You ran over to his paints and picked up one throwing it at him. The two of you kept picking up paint, throwing it at each other, laughing and having fun. Suddenly someone else was in the room, Elijah and Rebekah.

"Shit"

You mumbled under your breath even tho everyone else in the room has vampire hearing.

"What is going on here?" Elijah calmly asked.

You looked at Klaus and he just looked at you amused. Rebekah and Elijah turned their attention to you, both of them cocking up an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Well, uh"

You started off but stoped because you didn't know how to explain.

"Well, Nik started itttt"

Klaus starts to chuckle slightly looking between you and his siblings.

"Love, I didn't start it. You started it with all of your staring."

He says with his hands raised in surrender. Before you can respond Rebekah joins the conversation.

"I don't care who started it, both of you just ruined thousands of dollars worth of stuff"

"All stuff that can be replaced, isn't that right Rebekah?"

Elijah says, knowing full well that you are Niklaus' redemption and the money is worth it, if you are making him happy. Rebekah starts to walk over to the paint and picks some up, flinging it at Elijah.

"I guess your right, brother."

She says with a smirk on her face. All of you start to fling paint at each other and that is how you got into a paint war with the Mikaelsons.

A/N- I'm sorry that this imagine is very short, I just didn't know what else to say. I'm new to writing stories and I'm trying to figure out my style and how to get my visions across. I hope you all enjoy!