On my knees

Another Mikaelson Ball. That's where you were at the moment. This was their third ball in the last two weeks. Being Rebekah's best friend, you were invited to all of them and Rebekah forced you to come to them all. Everything was fine when you were with Rebekah or even when you talked to Elijah before but now both of them were busy with Marcel and Hayley. Leaving you at the bar, alone.

Deciding to forget about your recent breakup, you took one shot. One shot led to two and two led to four and soon enough, you were drunk. In your drunken state, you decided to take your best friends advice and live a little. Walking over to Klaus, the reason for your breakup, you stumbled into his arms.

"Having fun tonight love?"

Your hands were rested on his chest and you leaned up on your toes to whisper into his ear,

"Dance with me Klaus."

You grabbed his hand and started walking backwards onto the dance floor, biting your bottom lip. There has always been tension between the two of you but when you waited for him to make the first move for over a year, you decided to move on. Your ex-boyfriend had sensed the tension and broke up with you through text.

"I really don't dance like this Y/N."

Ignoring him you continued your walk to the dance floor. When you finally got there, you turned around so your back was now facing his front. You started to move your hips a little and moved so your back was pressed up against his front, making him move from his stick position. His hands found your waist and he started to move his hips in rhythm with you. Turning around, you bent your knees until you were faced with his thighs and then stood back up. He groaned a little and before you knew it, he grabbed your waist pulling you to his chest. His hand came up to brush some of the fallen strands of hair out of your face before glancing down at your lips and back to your eyes. Doing the same, you realized how close the two of you were. However you were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt his lips smash into yours. This kiss was hungry, passionate nothing like how any of your ex boyfriends had kissed you. Your arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer to you if that was even possible. In a swift moment, your legs were wrapped around his torso and you were pushed against the door to his bedroom.

———————————————-

You woke up with a heavy arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to his body. Your feet were tangled up with someone else's.

Opening your eyes very slowly, you saw the remains of your dress and clothes last night scattered all over the floor, mixed together with clothes that weren't yours but you definitely recognized. Looking around you also realized exactly where you were even if you had only been in there once, Klaus's room.

You turned around to come face to face with him. His curly dirty blonde hair covering his eyes. He looked so peaceful sleeping, something you had only seen when he was around his daughter. You sat up abruptly, not caring if you woke him up. You thought back to last night, everything you did or said hurting your head. He started to stir next to you as you finally started to feel the side effect of all the shots. Resting your head in your hands you groaned a little.

"What's wrong Y/N?"

He asked, his voice still hoarse from just waking up. You hated the feeling of the butterflies erupting from your stomach caused by just his voice. You glanced back over your shoulder to see him sitting up on his elbows, eyes looking at you tiredly. You turned back away groaning again.

"Y/N?"

You got up from his bed, not caring if he saw your body again, looking for your underwear.

"I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I slept with you. I told myself I would never sleep with you."

"What's wrong with that?" He arched an eyebrow still looking at you. You finally found your bra and underwear slipping them on while you debated what to say next.

"It's just- I'm gonna end up like all those other girls you constantly have here. Aurora, Genevieve, just another check mark on some list that you have."

His face hardened and you took the time to take his shirt, since your dress was in shreds, and start to slip it on. However, you were stopped when his hands gripped your wrists. His naked chest was calling your attention but you locked eyes with him not daring to look down.

"Is that what you think you are to me Y/N? Just another check mark?," He shook his head slowly still looking at you, "I can assure you that your not. I have never worked this hard to sleep with a girl. I'm not sure I ever even have before you. Sure we were tipsy when it happened, but that doesn't make me regret a single thing. You are more than just sex to me Y/N."

Not believing him, you ripped yourself away from him, throwing the shirt on over your head.

"And I'm sure Aurora and Genevieve heard the same speech. Well unlike them I'm not gonna fall for it."

"Y/N I'm serious."

Looking around the room before your eyes settled back onto his, you saw the desperation.

"Prove it."

In one step, he closed the gap between you two and pressed his lips to yours. The kiss was different than it was last night, it was soft and sweet. His hands were on both sides of your face and when he pulled away he rested his forehead on yours.

"Is that enough proof, or should I get on my knees and beg?"

A giggle left your lips as you stared up at him. Gesturing between the two of you, you said

"While this was nice, you on your knees seems better."

Not thinking he would actually do it, a gasp left your mouth as he slid down to the ground. His hands moved to your waist and his head rested on your stomach. He looked up to you with his big blue puppy dog eyes.

"I promise that you are more to me than any of those girls, especially Aurora and Genevieve. What more can I do to prove myself? I'm literally begging on my knees here."

Planting your hands on both sides of his face, a large smile broke out across yours.

"Okay."

You leaned down and placed a long kiss on his lips. In fact the only reason the kiss was broken was because you heard a certain blonde.

"Are you guys done in there yet? I need to talk to my best friend."

Blushing hard, you dug your face into Klaus's shoulder, who was now standing.

"Sorry little sister, she's mine for the day."

AN- Lowkey I got the idea for this from the victorious song Begging on your Knees. Thanks for 4K reads it means a lot!!!!:)