Not staring

You were sitting in your bed trying to read your favorite book. Key word, trying. Klaus told you he would be back hours ago and you haven't heard from him since. You were beginning to get worried and decided that you couldn't go to sleep until he was home. In attempts to relax you got out of bed and went to the bathroom, drawing a bath. You had just started the water when you heard your bedroom door open followed by a plop onto your bed. You looked in to see Klaus, face down on the bed and you could see that his muscles were tense under his shirt. You walked over to him, going to remove his shoes. As soon as you touched him, he looked back over his shoulder and sent you a lazy smile.

"Hello love"

"Hi babe"

You climbed onto the bed after taking his shoes off and straddled his waist. He was still face down on the bed but sent you a confused glare over his shoulder.

"What are yo-"

"Shhhhh"

You put your hands on his back and started to massage his shoulders, his muscles loosening almost instantly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really love. I would like to enjoy my girlfriend massaging me without having to think of those barbarians"

"Ok"

You massaged him for awhile in silence before you decided to break it

"Do you want to join me in the bath?"

Even though you couldn't see him, you knew he was smirking.

"Would I ever?"

You laughed slightly, getting off him and returning to the bathroom. The two of you got into the bathtub on different sides. You legs were resting on both sides of his waist and his were in between your legs. Klaus had his head leaning back on the wall behind the tub, his eyes closed. You were looking over every inch of his body, memorizing it.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's rude to stare."

You blushed deeply and he opened one of his eyes to look over at you, a smirk present on his face.

"Oh now I've made you blush"

His words only made you blush harder and you buried your head in your hands. His hands gripped yours pulling them away from your face.

"I was not staring, just simply looking over at you."

"Oh don't pretend like you were staring over every inch of my amazing body."

You shook your head before going into the same position Klaus had just been in. You smirked to yourself as you felt Klaus's eyes roaming over your body.

"Oh whose staring now?"

"I'm not staring love. How did you put it? I'm just looking?"

Before you had a chance to respond, he pulled you towards him by your ankles. A surprised squeal came out of your mouth followed by laughter and a chuckle from Klaus.Your legs were were wrapped around his waist and your hands rested on his shoulders. His hands now rested on your waist. Your faces were inches apart and you could feel his hot breath on your lips. You leaned close, connecting your lips into a slow and passionate kiss. He pulled away far too soon and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you, Y/N"

You pecked his lips with a small kiss before resting your forehead back against his.

"And I love you, Nik."

He pulled you in for another kiss but this time it was hungrier. Your hands roamed up to his hair, pulling it slightly, causing a groan from him. His hands started to roam your body and he pulled you closer to him. You started to trail kisses along his jawline and neck, biting slightly, leaving marks that would disappear. He started to lean you back so you were now sitting in the tub and he was hovering over you. He started to kiss down your neck causing multiple moans from you.

"Maybe we should- move this to the shower or- the bed"

He nodded in agreement and rushed you over to the shower wall. Your legs were still wrapped around his waist, while one his hands held you up, the other turning on the shower. It was safe to say that you didn't sleep when he came home.

AN- So this is another short one but I've had the idea in my head for awhile. It really has no substance it's literally just fluff and smut but enjoy:)