You

"I don't like this."

You roll your eyes and cross your arms as you look over to your now ex boyfriend. The two of you were at one of his parties, though you weren't there as his date tonight.

"Don't like what?"

"This."

"What that I'm here? Get over it Klaus we were dating, now we're not. I'm not gonna stop seeing you because like it or not your siblings are my family too."

"It's not that. I don't like that your here with Elijah."

You rolled your eyes again, turning to face the crowd instead of him as soon as you heard the disgust he said when saying Elijah's name.

"And? Your here with Cami."

"I know."

"Then what's the problem?"

"The problem is that your here with him. That your here with Elijah. The problem is that I care your here with Elijah."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like us to leave? I mean it's not like it's Elijah's family party either."

You glanced over at him from the corner of your eyes to see his stone cold expression.

"No! That's not what I want!"

You turned fast towards him, the two of you now causing a scene.

"Then what do you want Klaus! Because god I can never figure it out!"

"I want us to leave. You and me."

You closed your eyes slowly, taking a deep breath. Your next words came out almost like a whisper.

"We can't do that. I can't."

"Oh, so you just want to spend the rest of the night with Elijah."

"Why wouldn't I? I came here with Elijah."

"So stupid."

He mumbled under his breath, but you still heard him.

"He's your brother."

"But your-"

He looked away from you.

"I don't know."

"I'm what?"

"Nothing Y/N."

"No, what am I?"

"Your you! Ok!"

The room fell completely silent, all eyes on both of you. Neither of you noticed though, both of you locked in a trance with each other. The trance was broken when you felt someone grab your arm. You looked down at the hand before looking at who's it was. Elijah. He leaned down, close to your ear, and whispered.

"You two are causing a scene. It's time to move to a different room."

You nodded at him before turning back to Klaus and gesturing to the study. He nodded before turning around as well. The three of you walked to the study, all eyes still on you.

"I'll give you two the room, excuse me."

"Wait."

You walked over to Elijah and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers. You looked up at him, locking eyes.

"We have a date. Let's go."

"Yeah, go. The two of you, go on your date."

You looked back at Klaus and sent him a small smile before turning around and walking out of the study.

AN- I hate this but whatever. Part 2?