"I promise"

So this imagine is gonna be loosely based off the episodes in season three, so if you haven't seen it then don't continue to read unless you want spoilers. This imagine is kinda gonna be like a twist on the episode where Cami dies and the episodes following that but with the edition of you.

———————————————-

Cami's apartment. That's where you were heading because you were going to help her train and control her bloodlust. She had recently turned into a vampire, and you being almost 300 years old now wanted to help her since she wouldn't accept your boyfriends help.

You were walking out of the compound when you suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around you and vamp-speed you upstairs. You pushed against the door to your bedroom and you immediately assumed it was Klaus. Your suspicions were confirmed when you felt his lips on your neck and looked down at his curly hair. His hands were urging you to jump and his lips were trailing your collarbone. He lifted his head and connected your lips hungrily. He instantly deepened the kiss, biting your bottom lip, and pushed his tongue into your mouth. You pulled at his hair causing a groan to emit from the back of his throat.

"N-nik", you muttered, as his lips trailed down your jawline. You started to push him away slightly, laughing while doing so. He pulled back to look at you, his hand pushing strands of hair out of your face.

"I gotta go, Nik." You ran your hand through his hair as his face turned into a pout.

"Why", he complained giving you another peck on the lips. You smiled, thinking his reactions were adorable.

"I promised I'd go help Cami with training and her bloodlust. I was about to go when you pulled me in here."

"Can't Cami wait an hour?"

You raised your eyebrows, awaiting his response. He rolled his eyes playfully before backing up.

"Fine, go to Camilles."

You smiled and walked back over to him. You put your hands on his chest while you went up on your toes to lean near his ear.

"We will finish this later, I promise."

You nibbled his ear slightly, before pulling back and bitting your bottom lip. You walked backwards towards the door while looking at him.

"You better keep your promises like Elijah then."

———————————————-

You got to Cami's when you heard her scream. You ran into the apartment and stopped in the doorway. You watched her get bit by Lucien before he turned to you. While he was distracted, Cami took one of her dark objects throwing it at him. You guys took this as your chance to run and while Cami got out of the apartment, you were pulled back by a hand on your wrist.

"Oh, so that's how we're gonna play then. Then you won't mind this."

He grabbed your wrist and bit into it, causing a load scream to come from your lips. You couldn't stop the darkness that surrounded you and soon you felt nothing.

———————————————-

Blood. That's what Klaus smelt from the his study. He instantly got up from the couch and sped to the middle of the compound. He saw Cami come limping in and instantly his mind went to you. He ran over to Cami but couldn't stop you from filling his thoughts.

"Camille? What happened."

She looked up at him, dark circles under her eyes. Sweat was all over her forehead and she gripped onto Klaus for support.

"L-lucien. He bit me,' a wave of realization came over her face when she remembered you running into her apartment. "Oh my god, Y/N, she came to my apartment. She must not of gotten away."

Klaus's heart dropped at her words, you were in danger and he didn't know how to help you. His mind couldn't stop thinking of all the worse possibility's. What if he bit you? After Finn, they had discovered that they didn't have any cure to his bite. He couldn't lose you, not after needing you for 300 years. He needed you. You had promised him later.

AN- I know I did something kinda similar like this before but I had the beginning idea and was trying to think of a good situation to use it in. I kinda of have an idea for a part 2 so if that's something you want vote:)

Thanks for all the love and support on these, especially recently!