Valentines Day

You were at the bar in Mystic Grill with your best friend, Damon Salvatore. The two of you were drinking away your sorrows about the upcoming holiday, Valentine's day. You were sad because you were hoping that Klaus was going to finally ask you out but he didn't and Damon was upset about his recent breakup with Elena.

"Damon, why do the guys I like never want me?"

"Y/N, are you seriously asking me this question? 5 guys have come over here in the last 20 minutes trying to pick you up but you won't even look in their direction because they aren't him."

"But I don't want to hook up with some random guy at the bar. I want a relationship, someone to be with, someone who loves me. I want to be loved."

"Trust me, love is overrated. I mean look at me and Elena."

"Love isn't overrated. You and Elena love each other so much, that right now it's toxic but in two days or weeks you'll eventually come back to each other."

"Hmmm, maybe. Listen Y/N, Klaus is not the lovey dovey type of guy. Forget about him and find the person who will be that way for you. I'm gonna go and find Elena. Try and be forgiving for that love you talk so highly about."

You nod slowly as he pulls some money out of his pocket, leaving it at the bar and walking out. You order yet another round of shots when you feel someone sitting down next to you. You don't bother to look at them figuring that it's probably just another guy trying to flirt with you.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but i'm not looking for a one night stand."

"Ouch, that hurt love."

Your eyes widen in shock as you turn around to see the one and only, Klaus Mikaelson. He has his hand over his hurt pretending to be hurt, while smirking. You roll your eyes and look back to the bar.

"Klaus, I'm not in the mood for games so if you could just go."

"Who said I was in the mood for a game, love"

"You're always in the mood for a game. I just came to my local bar to get a few drinks about spending yet another Valentine's day alone."

"And what if I proposed a different option for your Valentine's day plans?"

You were shocked by his words. You turned over to look at him with a slight smirk on your face.

"And your option would be?"

"Dinner, 7 o'clock at my house. No games, no blood, no annoying siblings, just you and me."

You felt your checks start to heat up at his words. He wants to have dinner alone with you. You can't believe it.

"7 o'clock? Sounds good to me."

You smiled at him and then downed your last shot, getting up and leaving a kiss on Klaus' cheek.

"Goodnight Klaus. I'll see you at 7"

You start to walk away, when suddenly you bump into a mans chest. You start to apologize and look up at the man only to realize it's Klaus. You hit his chest lightly and start to laugh.

"Klaus. what was that for"

"Please love, call me Nik."

"Okay, goodnight Nik."

You walk around him and out the bar with a huge smile on your face all the way home.

AN: I know this one is also really short but i'm not sure how to do the date without it being like a reallyyyyyy long chapter so I might write it out and post it as a part two. I'm not sure but vote if you want it and if not i'll just leave it as this :)