Drunken Confession

You were dancing on top of the table, laughing loudly. You were having another girls night since Hope was at the Salvatore school and there hadn't been an enemy for awhile. Elijah and Klaus were out doing something, you couldn't even remember what they had said. You and Rebekah were dancing on the table, Freya was still doing shots and Hayley laid on the floor singing. Suddenly you heard two low laughs from the front door. You didn't mind to turn around to see who it was, you instead just kept dancing.

"What are you guys doing?"

You heard Klaus's British accent ring out behind you which caused you to turn around. You had been dating the hybrid for months now, but you've had feelings for him for a little over a year. You couldn't stop the blush that arose on your face just from looking at him. You still didn't stop dancing though.

"We're having a girls night babe. You should come dance."

He laughed again, leaning onto one of the pillars in the compound.

"When have you known me to dance?"

Elijah had already taken Freya and Hayley to bed, and was coming down to grab Rebekah as well.

"Come on Rebekah, get down from the table."

She did as he said after a little fight and used his arm for support to walk.

"Why'd you guys have to come ruin the party?"

You slurred your words together and your movements began to slow.

"Trust me love, in the morning you'll be glad we did. Especially when you have to face the neighbors."

You hummed in response and closed your eyes, swaying slowly by yourself.

"Are you gonna whisk me away from the party too?"

Before you could respond however, you took a misstep and went flying off the table. You closed your eyes, but soon felt wrapped up in someone's arms. You opened your eyes only to be met with Klaus's eyes looking right down at you. He put you on your feet and held your elbows for support when you stumbled a little.

"I think the party is already over."

He wrapped his arms around your waist which prompted you to wrap yours around his neck.

"Doesn't have to be."

You leaned up on your tip toes and pressed a kiss to his lips. He pulled away however causing you to stick out your bottom lip. He laughed at how cute he thought you looked which only made you more upset.

"I think that party can wait for tomorrow."

"Does that mean you'll dance with me?"

"Okay."

You smiled widely in response and the two of you started to sway back and forth for awhile.

"Can I tell you a secret Nik?"

He furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways.

"You can tell me anything love."

You pulled back so that the two of you were looking at each other.

"Sober me is going to be really mad."

He laughed and smiled at you.

"You can wait until your sober if you want."

You shook your head quickly and started to play with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"No, I'll tell you now. I love you Nik."

You felt your stomach twist in anticipation as you awaited for his answer.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed."

You felt your heart clench but walked to your shared bedroom anyways. You fell asleep quickly before Klaus could even get into bed.

———————————————-

You groaned, instantly feeling the affect of last night on your body. Your head ached in pain as you looked around the room. All of the sudden you remembered what happened last night and you groaned out of embarrassment this time.

"Water and Ibuprofen are on the nightstand."

Your head turned to the door, facing a smirking Klaus. You mumbled a quick thank you before taking the medication and turning away from Klaus as fast as you could.

"Is sober you mad?"

You scoffed in response before turning just your head to look at him.

"Mad isn't the word I would use."

You laughed nervously looking at him, biting your bottom lip.

"You don't have to say anything about it if you don't feel it. I didn't want to pressure you or anything, I just-"

"I love you too."

You smacked his arm playfully as your moth dropped open.

"You did that on purpose!"

He laughed and held his hands up in defense.

"I just wanted to wait for today's party."

He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes, but behind your facade you were internally screaming. You kissed him softly and passionately.

"I love you Y/N."

"You just said that, silly."

"And i'm gonna keep saying it. I love you, I love you. I love you. Now your turn."

"I love you Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Say it again."

"I love you."