Reunion?

"Siblings, I believe we have a very special guest with us for dinner today."

Elijah said as he walked into into the dinning room where all of his siblings sat. You were nervous to say the least, it would be the first time you saw any of them since your breakup with Klaus. Yeah, you kept in contact with them all except him but it would be different seeing them in the flesh, 6 years later.

"Elijah if you think the many enemies I have are special guests than I believe we need to discuss the meaning of special again."

You took this as a perfect time to make your grand entrance. You walked into the room with a huge smile on your face, which only grew as you saw them all.

"I assure you, I'm very special."

"Oh my god."

Rebekah whispers right before flying out of her chair and into your arms. You wrap your arms around her torso as she put her head in the crook of your neck. You look around the room seeing everyone getting out of their chairs almost just as fast, except Klaus. Instead, he sits there with a look of sorrow on his face. You pull your gaze away from him when Kol starts to approach you.

"Come on Bex, don't hog her."

Rebekah pulls away from you and Kol takes this as his opportunity to lift you in his arms. You took turns hugging everyone in the room, including Hayley who walked in late. After you hugged everyone you looked over at Klaus and gave him a nod which he returned.

The two of you might not have ended on the best of terms but you wanted to be civil and you wouldn't let anyone hurt the Mikaelson Family. Rebekah turned to you and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I love that your here Y/N/N, but I have to ask. What are you doing here?"

"Elijah called me, said you guys had an influx of enemies coming to town."

Your eyes flickered from Elijah to Klaus, who still hadn't said anything since you came in and it didn't seem like he was going to anytime soon.

"Nevermind that Bekah, for one night we can live as a normal family and have a normal dinner."

You turned to Freya and smiled at her, grateful that you could have one night with them that didn't revolve around enemies before things turned serious.

"Well I believe we are only missing one person."

"Hey guys, sorry for-"

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck and the pressure of another person on your chest. You looked down seeing the familiar red hair as you hugged her back just as tight.

"I missed you Y/N."

You felt a tear fall onto your shoulder and pulled back to look at her. You wiped her tears from her cheeks which caused her to laugh slightly. You didn't miss the way Klaus was looking at the two of you with a sad smile on his face but you decided to ignore it.

"I missed you too. God, you grew up so beautifully."

She mumbled a quick thanks before grabbing your hand and pulling you over to the table.

"Let's eat then."

She sits down next to Klaus and pulls you down to sit on the other side. Rebekah sits next to you and Elijah, Hayley, and Freya sit on the other side of the table with Kol on the end. While eating dinner, you all start to reminisce from the older days. The table is filled with laughter, slight confusion from Hope, and pure happiness.

"Wait, wait Dad do you remember that one time we tried to teach Y/N how paint? And she got paint literally everywhere."

"Oh god, don't remind me."