Something else

AN- WARNING this chapter is literally ONLY smut. If you guys don't like that then just skip it.

You were in your bedroom, the one you shared with your boyfriend. You were watching your favorite tv show since you had no enemies to fight after defeating Dahlia the day prior. Elijah was helping Marcel with his vampires, Hayley was with Jack spending time with Hope, Rebekah was looking for a way to bring back Kol, Freya was at a bar, and Klaus was doing whatever Klaus does in his free time. Since everyone was busy and you had nothing to do, you figured you would just get a few episodes in. Suddenly your room door opened, revealing Klaus. He started to smirk at you as he climbed onto the bed and made his way over to you. He grabbed the tv remote and turned it off.

"Hey I was watching that!"

"Hmmm I figured you might want to do something else?"

He was now hovering over you and leaned down to kiss you. Instantly, he deepened the kiss and your arms wrapped around his neck, wandering through his hair. You pulled slightly causing him to groan while a smirk appeared on your lips. You pushed him over so now you had both of your legs on either sides of his lap. His hands were resting on your waist and were playing with the hem of your shirt. You pulled away and took your shirt off, throwing it to the side, before go back to kiss his neck. You pulled away again, pulling his shirt off and he took the opportunity to unclip your bra. Your checks started to grow hotter while he looked you over, another smirk appearing on his lips.

"Literal perfection"

You rolled your eyes and went back to kissing his neck and mumbled against his skin

"Shut up"

Suddenly he flipped you back around again before leaning down to whisper into your ear

"Make me"

"Oh I will Mr.Mikaelson"

You connected your lips again but only for a brief moment as he started to trail kisses from your neck to your chest. Moans escaped your lips as you started to play with his belt. His hands came down to help you and in no time his pants and boxers were off. You lifted your hips up slightly as he pulled down your pants and underwear too. He thrust into you with no hesitation causing a loud moan to come from you. He chuckled lightly against your neck, and you could feel the vibration of his chuckle against your skin. You nails dug into his shoulders. The two of you got into a rhythm and you started to feel the pit of fire in your stomach.

"N-Nik I'm gonna-"

"Hold on love almost there."

His thrusts started to get sloppier after awhile and you knew he was close too. You felt him release inside of you, causing you to release as well. He laid down next to you and pulled you close to his chest while kissing your forehead. You kissed his chest before saying

"Something else was definitely better."

AN- So this may literally be the shortest imagine i've written so far but oh well. People keep requesting more smut so here it is:) Hope you enjoyed this imagine, I should have at least one more uploaded today