Plan B

*Slight Smut Warning*

You stood in the doorway of Klaus's study, watching him read something. He was lately so involved in work to keep you safe that he was barely spending anytime with you. You could never really keep track of who was trying to kill him and his family, and in extent you. You had tried to keep yourself busy around the house but there was nothing left for you to do.

You were waiting for him to look up at you. It took a little while but eventually his eyes met yours. You sent him a soft smile, one that he returned.

"Babe, can't you take a break?"

"You know I would love to but I'm trying to protect you. You will have my absolute full attention when I figure this out. "

He had a very sincere tone in his voice but as sweet as he was being, you were still going to go with plan B.

With a small smirk on your face, you slowly began to take your shirt off. You stepped further into the room, closing the door behind you. As you pulled it over your head, his eyes went from locking with yours to your body.

You dropped your shirt on the floor as you made your way over to where he was sitting. You wrapped your arms around his shoulder and landed your head in the crook of his neck. You started to plant small, sweet kisses. He inhaled deeply but tilted his head to the side to give you more access. You ran your hands up and down his chest as you did so.

"You are playing a very dangerous game here love."

You only hummed in response, still planting kisses on his neck. You stopped your hand however, right on top of his belt buckle.

"Love,"

"Alright, i'll stop."

You pulled back, raising your hands in surrender. You took a few steps back and started to make your way to your shirt when all the sudden you felt a pair of hands on your waist. He pulled you back to him, so that you landed on his lap. You moved so now that you were straddling his lap.

In reality, he knew that it wasn't fair to you. It wasn't fair that he was so wrapped up in work and protecting his family. But he wanted to protect you too. He knew that the two of you hadn't done this in awhile and he figured that he could take a break. There wasn't any prominent danger at the moment and you deserved it.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I should be paying more attention to you. I just want to keep the women I love safe."

He kissed you after his speech. His lips trailed from your lips to your neck and then further down your chest. Your arched your back in response and he pushed you harder into the desk. One of his hands left your waist to push the stuff off of the desk to the floor.

He leaned you down so now your back was connected with the desk. He was hovering over you and connected your lips again. At the same time he intertwined your fingers together. He started to unbutton your pants but stopped himself.

"What is it?"

"You are absolutely gorgeous, you know that?"

"Nik."

"Go to our bedroom and wait for me there."

"What?"

"I am going to show you love in a more comfortable setting. I'll meet you in there after I pick this stuff up, I promise."

And he kept his promise.

AN- Just a small,slight smut chapter for you guys. I haven't written smut in awhile basically because I haven't really had a plot where I've necessarily needed or wanted to do it. It just hasn't really fit in. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this:)