Teachers

This is a request by petrova890 ,,hope you enjoy!

He froze.

For 1,000 years, Klaus Mikaelson has been getting visions of her. For 1,000 years, Klaus has been searching for his mate. For 1,000 years, Klaus has been traveling the world in search of you. And now, here you were. Sitting at a bar, nursing a drink, while trying to ignore the bachelor party to your left.

He had gone over this scenario so many times and now that it was actually happening, he froze. He didn't know what to do or how to approach you. And suddenly the chance was taken away from him.

"Dad!"

He tore his eyes away from you to look down at Hope. He slowly crouched down to her level.

"Mom said you agreed that I could go to school! Is it true? Are you letting me?"

"Of course sweetheart, if it's what you want."

"Yes!"

Hope ran from him and back outside to where the entire Mikaelson family sat. He chuckled softly as he stood back up. He turned around to where you sat and started to walk over to you before he realized that you were gone. Klaus looked around frantically, scared that you had actually left. And you had. And it crushed him.

—————————————

The next day, the Mikaelson family was walking around the Salvatore Boarding House campus. Hope was running around, ecstatic to be going to school and making new friends. Caroline Forbes was giving them the tour but Klaus couldn't pay attention. He knew Hope would be in good hands here so he didn't fear for her safety at the school. He couldn't stop thinking about you.

The tour was almost over, the only thing left to do was to meet Hope's teachers. One by one they walked into their classrooms and met the teachers until there was only one left, you. The Mikaelsons walked into your classroom and instantly they all knew who you were. They had seen the paintings Klaus had and had heard the stories he told of the vision he got of you.

"Cassandra, these are the Mikaelsons, Hope's family. Mikaelsons this is Cassandra Lockwood."

"Hi!"

They all stood there dumbfounded. You and Caroline shared a look of confusion as no one said anything or moved a muscle. You could feel them all staring at you which made you even more uncomfortable, after all they were the most powerful family on the earth. Your eyes scanned over them all until Klaus finally started to move.

He started to walk towards you, his siblings moving out of the way to give him a clear path to you. This only confused you further but you didn't move. You don't know why you didn't move, you felt safe. Like he wouldn't harm you. You had felt a sense of familiarity to a man you just met 2 minutes ago. But it didn't feel wrong, it didn't feel weird, it felt normal. He mumbled something under his breath, but everyone could hear anyways.

"I lost you last night, I'm not doing that again."

He stopped walking when he was standing right in front of you. His hands reached up to your cheeks and confused, you looked down at his hands. But then you locked eyes and you knew, he was your mate. His eyes flashed a beautiful golden halo and you felt yours do the same.

"I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but what just happened."

You chuckled softly simultaneously turning your head to face Caroline. Klaus, however, never let his eyes leave your face. Before you could speak to Caroline, Elijah spoke up instead.

"They're mates. Cassandra here has been an important part of my brothers life for hundreds of years."

"Mates? And what they just did was-"

"The connection."

After you finished your sentence, Klaus gripped your face again so he could turn your head back to him. He looked down at your lips before locking eyes again, asking to kiss you. You smile while leaning up on your tiptoes, pressing your lips onto his. He pushed you back, your feet now flat foot on the ground and your back arched. You heard some footsteps run into your room, followed by a squeal.

"Oh my god, Dad you found your mate!"

You and Klaus both laughed and in that moment you knew you would be fine. You knew that whatever came your way, you would be fine as long as you had your mate by your side.

"Well thank god, maybe Klaus will stop talking about you for once."

Klaus sent Kol a death stare causing Kol to raise his hands in surrender.

"For what it's worth Kol, I will never stop talking about Cassandra."

AN- I'm starting to catch up on requests lol so the next couple will probably just be requests. After school is done, my posting schedule will go back to being somewhat normal and I won't be leaving you guys on like week cliffhangers.

As far as requests and part 2's go, I'm doing them in order of when they were sent in or asked for.