Locked up

"Rebekah I don't understand why we couldn't just talk about this in the guest- my room."

You corrected yourself halfway through remembering that the guest room was your new room after your breakup with Klaus.

"Because Y/N I need to show you something that's not in your room."

You rolled your eyes knowing that there had to have been another reason for her need to show you. You had been locked in your new room since the break up and all of the Mikaelsons, except Klaus, had tried to get you to leave your room. However, you heard that Klaus wasn't looking any better then you were. Your heart yearned for him even if you didn't want it to -blame the heightened emotions.

"And you couldn't have brought it with you?"

"You could use the exercise anyways."

"Last time I checked Bex, vampires can't gain weight or get sick. I'll be fine."

The two of you turned the corner to her room and she held the door opened for you. You walked in, stopping dead in your tracks as you saw Klaus sitting on her bed. You turned around trying to walk out of the room but you were stopped by an invisible barrier. You banged on the barrier, screaming for Freya and Rebekah. Klaus cleared his throat and stood up to talk to you.

"It's no use, I've already tried."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes in the process. You turned around to look at him, however you made sure not to lock eyes with him. You crossed your arms over your chest looking at him.

"Then I guess we're gonna be here for awhile."

He mumbled a quick yeah while you looked around Rebekah's room, landing in one of her arm chairs.

"Make sure not to talk to me."

It was his turn to scoff and he rested his hands on his hips.

"How long are you planning on being like this? We have forever you know?"

He motioned to you with one hand before it rested back on his hips.

"Like what?"

You raised your eyebrows at him as he started to walk over to you.

"Like you can't stand the sight sight of me."

He shrugged with a smirk on his face. But you could see behind the mask he had on, his body was tense. He was nervous. And his eyes were red, indicating that he was either crying or hadn't slept in awhile. You couldn't blame him though because you knew how you looked- and it was almost the same or possibly even worse.

"Until I can actually stand the sight of you."

You shrugged back, paying attention to the loose thread on your sweatshirt.

"You're still mad? How can you still possibly be mad at me for saving your life?"

You stood up, anger boiling through your veins. A loud sigh left his lips as he leaned back on the wall.

"For saving my life? You shoved blood down my throat while I was in transition!"

"You were willing to let yourself die when you were given a second chance at life."

"Do you even listen to yourself?"

You shot your head towards him, finally snapping. His words made you get even more angry and you felt the veins under your eyes arise.

"It was my decision to make, not yours."

"You're my girlfriend and you were going to make the wrong decision!"