Too Deep

As much as you wanted to stay in bed, you knew you couldn't. You started to get up while wrapping the sheet around your body. You looked around the room for your clothes but couldn't seem to find your shirt.

"Do you remember where you threw my shirt, Klaus?"

He leaned up on his elbows looking at you trying to find your shirt. He loved seeing you in this state, after the two of you made love. He was committing every inch of what you looked like to memory so that he could paint it later.

"Klaus? My shirt?"

"Huh?"

He had completely zoned out, missing what you were saying.

"My shirt, do you know where it is?"

"Oh uh,' He started looking around the room for your shirt and he spotted it on his easel. He didn't want you to leave though so he decided he was gonna hide it. He sped out of bed, grabbed the shirt, and hid it before you could even realize what was happening.

"Klaus, my shirt, please."

"Nope, you don't need your shirt."

You scoffed, laughing at him. However, you saw that he wasn't joking. You're face turned serious.

"Your joking right? I need my shirt to walk home."

"Well your not going home."

He stated matter-a-factly. You were confused. When the two of you started this, you had agreed to no strings attached. While you knew that you didn't stay to the agreement, you started to wonder if he hadn't either.

"You know I can't stay here. That's what we decided, remember?"

He sighed, thinking that you didn't want to stay.

"Yeah, yeah, right."

He went to get your shirt and you couldn't believe what you were gonna say next.

"Maybe we should stop this."

Klaus stopped all movements and slowly turned around to look at you.

"What?"

"I think we are getting in too deep here. I mean you wanted me to stay and I-"

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He liked what you had, he didn't want to stop. If anything he just wanted to get even more deep. He wanted you to be his and only his.

"You what?"

"I- I- can't do this anymore."

You grabbed your shirt and ran out of his room and the compound. You could hear him yelling after you, but you still kept going. 

———————————————-

It had been a couple days since your incident with Klaus and you hadn't spoken to him since. However, there was yet another Mikaelson ball and Rebekah was forcing you to go. You walked into the compound, arm linked with Rebekah.

"You look beautiful by the way, Y/N."

You smiled, looking to your left at Rebekah. You wore a deep green dress that reached just above your knees.

"Thank you. You look absolutely stunning Bex."

She mumbled a quick thank you before leaving you to go to talk to Marcel.

———————————————-

The party turned into complete and utter chaos. Whatever was supposed to be the hidden message of this dance was completely forgotten of when most of the people, werewolves and vampires included, got completely drunk. Including you. You were dancing on top of one of the tables with Freya, who might have been more drunk then you were.

Klaus stood leaning against a wall, watching you from afar. He loved how carefree and happy you looked dancing on that table. He was watching to make you didn't hurt yourself from dancing on the table though. However, what he saw completely enraged him.

There was some werewolf from Hayley's pack completely hitting on you.

"Hey, Y/N, right?"

You looked down at the man under you.

"Yes that's who you are but who am I? Wait-"

You laughed at yourself when you realized you screwed up. The wolf started to touch your calf causing you to falter your steps slightly. You started to fall off the table, but before you could fall you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You had expected to see the wolf when you looked up but were instead met with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

Klaus placed you back on the floor and turned around to face the wolf. The veins appeared under his eyes and he started to attack. He was relentlessly punching the wolf in the face when your vision started to clear up. You sobered up a bit and ran towards Klaus, pulling him off. He looked at you and his gaze instantly softened. He grabbed you, speeding you up to his room.

"What were you thinking? That guy obviously had bad intentions."

You started to feel everything spinning around you so you backed up into the bed, sitting down. You ran a hand down your face as you looked back up at him.

"I wasn't thinking, that's the point. I was having fun."

"That wolf was gonna take you back to his place. What did you think was gonna happen? That you were gonna play Uno?"

You sighed deeply, looking at him again.

"I just told you, I wasn't thinking. Plus, how are his intentions any different than yours?"

He scoffed looking at you with a hard glare.

"My intentions are pure!"

"How are your intentions pure? By hooking up with me every week? By being friends with benefits?"

He lunges forward, grabs both sides of your face and connects your lips together. You can't stop yourself from kissing him back. However, he pulls away and rests his forehead on yours. His hand pushes some of your hair behind your ears.

"I assure you my intentions are pure. I want you to be mine. I don't want to be friends with benefits. I want to be in deep with you."

You leaned up and kissed him again. You felt him smile into the kiss which caused you to smile as well. His hands traveled down to your waist and he pulled you closer to him. His hand went under your shirt a bit so that his cold hands came in contact with your warm skin. You pulled away again, returning to your previous position.

"I want to be in deep with you too."

He kissed you again and the two of you returned to some of your previous actions.

AN- Thank you guys so much for all the love on these imagines lately! Make sure to go check out my other to books. One of them is just some small imagines and preferences for Damon, Elijah, Stefan, and a few Klaus ones. The other is called My love which is a social media story about Joseph Morgan!