"Maybe I was, just a little."

Klaus and you were on a date at some fancy restaurant he took you to. You just sat down and the waiter came up to your table. He, however, did not even glance at your boyfriend but was looking at you very flirtatiously.

"Hello there, welcome. What can I get started for you two today."

When saying the word two he shot a nasty glare at Klaus, causing Klaus to tense and clench his jaw. You grabbed his hand from across the table and gave it a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

"Well actually my girlfriend and I could just use a glass of water."

The waiter walked away, but not before he sent you another flirtatious look. You rolled your eyes and looked back at Klaus, who looked like he was getting ready to leave.

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Well love, I brought you out on a date and I'm not gonna sit here and watch that man flirt with you all night."

"Nik, babe, I love you and only you. You most definitely do not have to worry about some random waiter at a restaurant."

"Fine, but if he hits on you again, I'm gonna compel him."

"Is the Niklaus Mikaelson jealous?"

"I'm not jealous"

"Ok sure, whatever you say Nik."

You sent him a playful smirk which in turn was returned with a roll of his eyes. The waiter hadn't tried anything again but he was still glancing at you when he came to the table. However, you got Klaus to look past it and the two of you enjoyed most of your dinner, talking about random things and old memories. That was until the check came.

"Here's your check, if you ever need anything just give me a call."

He walked away before either you or Klaus could respond, but that didn't stop Klaus from growing angry. He opened up the bill and at the bottom, sure enough, there was the waiters number.

"Nik, come on let's just leave."

"No, he knows that your taken and he doesn't seem to care. Time to prove that your mine."

"What do you-"

You were cut off by Klaus's lips meeting yours and he instantly deepened the kiss. You didn't fight for dominance when his tongue slipped into your mouth. You knew that this was his way of getting over his jealousy and you figured it was better than him killing the waiter. After a bit, you pulled away though.

"Can't we just finish this at home? Please."

"Not before I compel that waiter. Oh look, here he comes."

Klaus put enough cash to pay for your dinner and got up as soon as the waiter came over. You rolled your eyes but let him compel the waiter anyways.

"My girl is off limits to you and so is any girl you know has a boyfriend. You will go home tonight and think about how wrong it was for you to hit on her tonight. You will never flirt with anyone again."

You stood up with Klaus now and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers together. You walked out of the restaurant and started your walk back to the compound.

"Not jealous, huh."

"I was not jealous."

"You sure?"

"Maybe I was, just a little."

You scoffed a little before stopping and causing him to look at you.

"I'm yours and only yours, always and forever, Nik."

"Always and Forever."

He leaned down and kissed you passionately. That night he made sure everyone in New Orleans knew you were his.

AN- Sorry for being so inactive lately, i've been really busy and then when I went to write I had major writers block. Like I have an idea in my head but then can't write it like at all. I started another imagines/preference book with Klaus, Elijah, Damon and Stefan and uploaded two really small parts while I try to get over my writers block lol. Go check it out though, I think I'll have some smaller parts up later:)