Compelled

"I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere?"

You sat down next to a guy at the bar. There was something about him that seemed so familiar. Maybe it was his blue eyes or his curly dirty blonde hair but you were certain you knew him.

He glanced back at you but never made eye contact, saddened by how happy and carefree you looked without him. He never got an explanation to why you left, you were just gone. He had figured Aurora had something to do with it, but he couldn't help but wonder how great your life could be without him. No enemies, no danger, no life threatening problems. So he made the decision to leave. He looked back forward to the bartender asking for his check.

"No, I don't think I know you."

You narrowed your eyes but you couldn't shake the feeling that you knew him from somewhere.

"No I definitely know you from somewhere."

And for the first time since you walked over, he made eye contact with you.

And it was like there was a barrier in your mind that fell, allowing all the memories to come back. Good and bad.

You sat down on the couch next to Klaus. You put your legs on his lap and started to go through your phone. You heard him scoff and looked up at him.

"What's wrong babe?"

He looked over to you and seemed to be in a bad
mood. You did a double take, not really knowing why he would be mad.

"You've been home for 30 minutes and you haven't once tried to cuddle."

You scoffed out a laugh. For someone who has such a hard exterior, on the inside he really is just a big softie who wants to be loved.

"Come here."

You opened your arms wide and allowed him to lay his head on your chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist while you started to run your fingers through his hair.

"That's really why you were mad?"

He looked up at you but kept his head on your chest.

"I just wanted to cuddle."

You laughed before leaning down and pecking him on the lips.

"Just ask to cuddle."

———————————————-

You were looking in the mirror as you got ready for another Mikaelson Ball.

"Nik? Can you help me zip up my dress?"

Klaus walked out of the bathroom and towards you at the mirror, but stopped behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and his head plopped on your shoulder.

"Or I can not zip up your dress and we can have fun."

He started to kiss your shoulder while simultaneously playing with he spaghetti straps of your dress.

"Nik people are already here for the ball and your the main attraction."

"10 minutes."

You rolled your eyes but couldn't stop the smile from spreading across your face.

"Fine, 10 minutes."