Oh God

This is a request by @hedric_ , hope you enjoy!

"What the hell were you thinking Y/N? You could've been killed."

"I was thinking that you would've been killed if I didn't stop Mikael."

"Right because getting kidnapped by him is stopping him."

You looked at your best friend in disbelief as he continued to yell at you. You were protecting him and he was mad at you.

"Why are you so mad? You wouldn't have been mad if it was anybody else trying to save your life."

"Because it's you! If you got hurt or worse because you were trying to save me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

You sigh, understanding that this comes from his fear of abandonment. You cross your arms over your chest as you start to walk closer to him.

"I'm not though. I'm right here, ok?"

"Ok"

He wraps his arms around your torso while yours snake around his neck. He buried his head into your shoulder while you do the same. You pull away, but not completely. He looks from your eyes to your lips as you mimic his actions.

He crashes his lips onto yours and you don't hesitate to kiss him back. You feel his hands travel down to your waist and you pull at his hair which causes a groan from him. He pushed you against a nearby wall and sticks one of his legs in between yours, causing more butterflies to flutter in your stomach. He bites your bottom lip which gives him room to slip his tongue into your mouth. The two of you fight for dominance and in the end, he wins.

His hands travel down to your thighs encouraging you to jump and you do. He pushes you harder against the wall and starts to trail open mouthed kisses and bites down your neck. You turn your head to the side to give him more access. He takes the opportunity to leave marks down your neck, something he's thought about doing for a long time.

It doesn't take long for you to end up in his room, clothes off, tangled up within each other.

———————————————-

"Oh my god, oh my god."

You mumbled after looking around and remembering moments of last night. You got out of the grip he had on your waist, with a lot of effort. You had gathered all of your clothes except your bra.

"Where the hell is it?"

You finally found it and when you got dressed and finally thought you could sneak out without having to face him, he spoke up.

"Leaving so soon?"

You screwed your eyes shut before turning around to face him.

"You have a girlfriend, oh my god. You have a girlfriend."

"And she doesn't need to know."

"Oh my god, how can I be so stupid? Caroline is my friend and you two are- oh my god."

"Stop saying oh my god."

"What do you want me to say Klaus? I just slept with my best friend who has a girlfriend. A girlfriend who I'm friends with and has asked me a million times if there was something between us."