Silent

You sat in Nik's study, waiting for him to get there. He was supposed to meet you at a restaurant 2 hours ago and you made your way over to the compound an hour ago. Apparently, he was with Camille helping her with some problem she had, like always. You were growing tired of waiting for him so when Marcel texted you, asking if you wanted to help him with something you had instantly replied with a yes.

You had started to gather your things when you heard footsteps running down the hall. They came to a stop behind you abruptly and you knew who it was without turning around.

"Love, I'm so sorry-"

He cut himself off, looking between you and the stuff you were grabbing around the room. You tried to walk past him but he grabbed your arm, making you stop. You kept looking straight however, instead of looking at him.

"Where are you going?"

You tried to rip your arm out of his grip, but he just tightened his grip instead making it nearly impossible for you to push him away.

"Answer me, love."

You still ignored him.

"Look at me please?"

No response.

"Please don't give me the silent treatment Y/N. What can I do to make this up to you?"

No response.

"Y/N?"

He tried to grab your face in his hands but you just pulled away. You took this as your chance to get out of his grasp and backed away. You walked away from him, heading to leave the compound. He followed you out, calling your name as he did so. You were about to walk out the front door but he blocked you using his body.

"Come on Y/N."

"So where were you then?"

You raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms while awaiting his answer.

"Helping a friend."

"While you were supposed to be on a date with me? Camille, right?"

He sighed averting his gaze before looking back to you.

"Elijah told you."

You were visibly frustrated at this point. You dropped your arms to your sides as you felt your face get hot in anger.

"Elijah shouldn't have to text me! You left me sitting at a restaurant for an hour and then another hour at your house."

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"You just what Klaus? Were too busy to send a text for a rain check?"

"And said I'm sorry."

"3 seconds. That's how long it would've taken for you to send that text. You couldn't spare 3 seconds of your time?"

"I needed Camilles help."

You scoffed at his response. Did he actually think this was gonna help him in the situation?

"With what? What did you need her help with specifically."

"She's my therapist, you know that."

"Oh so this was therapy lessons again. Your gonna need a new cover up if your gonna use it this often."

You tried to walk past him again but he mimicked the same actions from before.

"I am not cheating."

"So then what did you need Camille's help for? Why not need mine."

He sighed finally understanding why you were so mad. Your insecurities of him leaving you for someone else.

"I'm still trying to figure out this whole relationship thing out."

"Then come to me. I won't be in a three person relationship. If you need to talk about our relationship than just talk to me, please."

"Ok I can do that."

You leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips. You pulled away and he mumbled against yours.

"I'm sorry for leaving you waiting, I'll text you if there ever happens to be a next time."

"Ok"

You smiled and he kissed you again.

AN- Just a small little imagine for you guys, I'm gonna try and write out a whole bunch before I leave for vacation next week, that way I can keep updating even while I'm away.

I have a whole bunch of chapters ready for My Love that just need to be edited and I have a few ideas or imagines started for this one.