Exact Opposite

"She went on a what?"

Klaus violently turned around to look at his older brother and make sure he wasn't lying.

"A date. I understand you have never been on one but I do hope you remember the meaning."

"How could she go on one of those?"

"Maybe because she believes you hate her. I mean you basically act like you do. If you hadn't told me to protect her than I would probably think you were going to use her as a blood bag."

"I'm not good with feelings Elijah."

"Then get your act together because she won't just wait around for you."

****

You walked into the compound trying to keep your promise to Rebekah to tell her about your night. In person.

"I don't understand Beks, your not even home?"

"I thought you would be out all night."

"Well obviously I'm not."

"Just wait there, I'll be home in 20."

You sighed, ending the call and heading over to the couch.

"How was your date tonight, Y/N?"

You jumped up, conpletely not realizing he was in the room till now.

"It was," you hesitated, "fine I guess."

"Well I'm glad that at least one of us had a nice evening."

"What do you mean by that? Enemies again?"

"Lets see. I broke basically every glass we have in the study, tore apart my art room, fought with Elijah, and almost went on a killing spree. Sound like a good night to you?"

"I'm not sure I follow. I'm actually very confused. This is the most you've talked to me since I was kidnapped."

"I couldn't focus Y/N. The thought of you going out with another man, it makes me want to rip out their throat."

"I thought you hated me."

"No, I never did. The exact opposite really."

"What?"

He started to advance towards you. You were completely shocked, still in your position. When he reached you the first thing he did was take your face in his hands.

"I thought you didn't care about me. You stopped talking to me."

"I wanted to push away everything that I was feeling for you. I started to get comfortable having you around and when you were taken it was like my world shattered. I blamed myself."

"But it wasn't your fault. Every day since then your the only person I've wanted to talk to. It wasn't until then did I realize that I loved you."

Klaus kissed you eagerly, pushing you against the wall. One of his hands traveled down to your waist pulling you as close as possible to him while the other tangled in your hair. Your fingers were also tangled in his hair. He pulled away and started to trail kisses down your neck. His hands found your thighs and he urged you to jump.

"I never want to see or hear about you with another guy. You're my girl."

You kissed him as eagerly as he did before. Before you could do anything else, you heard someone clear their throat.

"Well I see this night has made a turn for the better. Please continue."