"Would you ever want to try again"

You were in Hope's room tucking her into to bed while Nik and Hayley were out fighting enemies, yet again.

"Y/N, are you and dad ever gonna give me any siblings"

You hesitated, you were confused but thought about her question. Did Nik want to have more children if he could? Or did he just want to have Hope?

When you were younger, you wanted to have a lot of little kids running around, it was one of your biggest goals in life. But now, you were married to a hybrid who already had a child. You loved Hope and she was your daughter even if she wasn't related to you biologically but you did want to be pregnant at least once in your life.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, sweetheart, um it seems like me and your dad have some talking to do. But I would love to give you siblings if your dad would want to. Let's just keep this to ourselves though, our little secret?"

"Ok Y/N. Our little secret."

You kissed Hope on the forehead and walked out of her room, turning off the lights and closing the door. You walked to Nik and yours shared room, showered and got ready for bed by putting one of his shirts on. You couldn't get Hope's question out of your head though, did he want more children? Would he want your children? You were looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror when you felt someone's arms wrap around you and a head fall on your shoulder, knocking you out of your thoughts.

"Hi love" Nik said while kissing you on the neck.

You couldn't take not knowing, so you decided to ask him.

"Nik, would you ever want to try again?"

He looked up at you through the mirror and you turned so you were facing him, your back against the counter. He knotted his eyebrows together something he only ever did if he was confused.

"Would I ever want to try what again love?"

"Would you ever want to try and-"

You cut yourself off and looked down to your hands in between your chest and his. His hand rose to your cheek, tilting your head up ever so slightly so you were forced to look at him.

"Love, you can tell me anything. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how to say it."

"Say what?"

"Would you ever want to try and have another child? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, I was just wondering and I love Hope, I really do. But I think I want the experience to be pregnant and-"

You were suddenly cut off by his soft lips hitting yours. He pulled away and looked at you with a huge smile on his face.

"Love, if there was a chance, the smallest chance for you to be pregnant, for you to fulfill one of your life dreams, than I would do everything in my power to help you. I would love to have more children with you."

You smiled up at him and connected your lips again. You smiled into the kiss as his hands found their way to your thighs. He lifted you up gently and placed you on the counter. He started to trail kisses from your neck to you ear before he stopped and whispered,

"Would you like to try now? For a child?"

You made him look at you before saying,

"I would love to start now. I want nothing more than to be pregnant with your child."

He started to kiss you roughly and the two of you tried to get pregnant, for the rest of the night.

———————————————————————————
Bonus-
You and Nik were at dinner and he was looking at you weirdly, as if he was contemplating something in his head.

"What?"

"I have a question, love"

"Yes?"

"Last night, what made you think about having more kids? Cause I know that i've been thinking about it for awhile now but I didn't know how to bring it up."

You smirked at him and then took a drink of your water.

"You have a very loving daughter."

"Hope is what got you think about kids? But you've known her for years? You've been raising her for years"

"Last night, when I was tucking her into bed, she asked me a question. She wanted to know if we would give her siblings.That's what got me thinking about having children, because I want to give her siblings."

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Nik"

A/N- Hey guys!!! I know this imagine is a little short I just didn't know how else to drag it on so I added on the bonus. Leave me some comments or requests!