Always

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room, with a very familiar body tangled up with yours. His arm is tight around your waist, his legs are tangled around yours, and you can feel his breath on your neck. You loved last night, but you were sure that it meant nothing to him and your friends would hate you if they found out. You started to detangle your legs and once you were free you struggled to get out of his arms. When you finally did, you slipped out from under the covers and started to pull on your clothes from last night. You tiptoed out the door and let out a sigh of relief when you shut the door successfully. Walking down the stairs, you saw all the Mikaelson siblings standing there, waiting for you. Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah all had smirks on their faces. You rolled your eyes as you reached the bottom of the steps.

"If you didn't want us to find out about last night then you should have been a little less loud, Y/N."

"Shut up Kol. If I wanted someone to rub it in my face then I would tell Damon."

He raised his hands up in defense while sending a smirk your way. He walked away leaving you with Elijah and Rebekah. Looking between the two of them sheepishly, you started to back up to the door.

"I'm gonna go now. Don't tell him that you saw me this morning. I'm sure he's embarrassed enough after last night."

"Y/N, Niklaus is never embarrassed about the women he sleeps with."

"Oh great, so now I'm just another women the great Niklaus Mikaelson has slept with. That makes me feel better thanks Elijah."

He went to open his mouth to say something but Rebekah cut him off.

"Y/N/N, you might not see it but you are not another women that Nik has slept with. He cares for you whether he wants to admit it or not."

"Seriously Bekah, I doubt thats true. I got drunk, slept with a guy I have feelings with who's probably only playing me, and my friends are all gonna hate me when they find out. No need to sugarcoat anything there."

Tears started to brim around your eyes and you turned around, opening the door and walking home. You didn't even realize the tears had fallen until you got to the boarding house and Damon and Stefan had been firing questions at you.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously, it doesn't matter. I'm going upstairs to shower. Thanks for the concern though. You went upstairs before either of them could answer. Walking into the room, you see Klaus sitting in your window seat.

"You left before I could wake up this morning."

"Yeah, I-uh figured that you wouldn't want to do the whole awkward morning after thing so I just left. I know last night meant noth-"

"It didn't mean nothing to me, love. It actually meant a lot. You would've known that if you decided to stay awhile."

You eyes widened in shock as he started to walk over to you. He reached you and placed on his hands on your cheek, wiping away the leftover tears on your face. His thumb ran across your bottom lip absentmindedly and you looked down before returning to his gaze.

"I just- I thought you would be embarrassed for sleeping with me and that you wouldn't want anyone to know."

"Y/N why is it so hard for you to believe that I fancy you, that I slept with you because I wanted to and like you."

"Because I'm some random girl from a small town and your an 1000 year old hybrid whose traveled the world and meet thousands of beautiful women."

"None of them were as beautiful as you, love."

You blushed deeply, your eyes flickering to his lips and then back to his eyes. You leaned up gently, closing the space between the two of you. He was a bit taken back but he didn't show it and kissed back almost immediately. Your hands connected behind his neck and your hands found their way to his hair. One of his hands traveled down to your waist and snaked it's way around you. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours.

"So what does this mean then Klaus?"

"Nik, please love, call me Nik."

"Ok, so what does this mean then Nik?"

"I want this to mean something love. I want you to be mine and only mine, always."

"Is the great Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid, asking me to be his girlfriend?"

"I, uh-"

You cut him off by kissing him again, a smile erupting onto your lips. He pulls away again and looks at you.

"Is that a yes or?"

"It's a yes Nik. I want to be yours and only yours, always. Although, we are gonna have to talk to your siblings and it's gonna be embarrassing."

He leaned back a little, his hands still rested on your waist. He tilted his head to the side and shot you a confused glance.

"And why would it be awkward love?"

"Because they heard everything from last night and we'll a few words were exchanged this morning."

He chuckled softly before responding

"Well then great, they know that your mine then."

"Um, I don't think that's exactly true. I might have told them that you would be embarrassed and they said I was just another women Klaus Mikealson slept with but I don-"

"You are most definitely not another women I've slept with. Which one of them said that to you? Elijah? Kol? Who? I'll stick a dagger in their heart and-"

"Stop, they were just trying to reassure me that you wouldn't be embarrassed and I took it the wrong way"

"Whatever you say love. Now I would like to recreate last night."

"I wouldn't."

He shot you a confused glance before you walked over and grabbed his hand, backing up into the bathroom.

"We should start off with a bath first and then we can recreate last night over and over again."

He chuckled at you softly but let you lead him to the bathroom. This was most certainly not the last time the two of you had days like this. In fact, you tried to have one at least once a week. It was a beautiful blossom to a beautiful life together, always.

AN- I have an idea for an actual story but it's about Joseph and not Klaus. I'm not sure if that's something you guys would want but vote if it is:)