181. Act of Reality (14)

Sia started to make preparation to make her company bankrupt while secretly preparing for a new start. She only choose her trusted people and those old director who supports her. 

Those old director first had opposed her this plan but she assured them that she can handle everything. They just need to invest.

She smirked while biting her finger, in this business world, she can be called a goblin. After walking through so many worlds if she cannot handle such extreme jobs, she won't be called Sia Wright.

Business is the golden finger she cultivated for herself!

Slowly the stock price of Wright Inc started to fall down. Male lead along with those idiotic second male leads immediately grabbed the chance and started to work on taking over.

Wright parents were so tense that they couldn't help asking, "Sia,what are you doing?"

Sia smirked, "Something!" 

Dad asked her, "Ven seems to target you. Should we ask Mary to ask him to stop."

Sia looked at dad and asked, "What do you think what she will do? Hlep or just give false hope?"

Mom asked Sia, "Why aren't you still breaking her facade down and just get her out of sight!"

Sia looked at her parents and said, "First of all, reflect on yourselves what you have done wrong. secondly I am only going to protect you because both of you have a shard of their soul. Thirdly you are in no position to blame Mary when you two are the root cause of everything!"

Sia irritatedly left the room and shut herself in her own room. She softly sighed and called Mo Ting. 

Mo Ting picked up the call and asked, "What happened?"

Sia took some time to organize her language and said, "Day by day I feel like the image of my parents I saw in them are going away, they are slowly turning into a character which was scripted."

Mo Ting softly asked her, "Is this way you are now upset?"

Sia replied, "I am not upset.......... I am just disappointed. I hoped to see my parents but currently even their shadow is fading away and I can helplessly see them fading away."

Mo Ting sighed and asked, "Baby, can yo meet me? I want to console you."

Sia laughed, "Why do I have to go to you when it's me who is supposed to get consoled?"

Mo Ting whined, "I am in house arrest because of you. Master and brother thought I would get scammed by you so they put me in a house arrest so that my temporary passion for you dies down."

Sia, "...................." Does she looks like a scammer? No wait, don't they know Mo Ting himself is a scammer? So they are worries about a scammer getting scammed?

[ Shows that you look like more bigger scammer! ]

Sia, "..................."

Mo Ting meekly asked, "You coming?"

Sia replied, "Yes."

Mo Ting suddenly screamed and said, "Oh I forgot! You cannot enter from the front so you have to climb through the window."

Sia, "..............." Fine, it's not like it's the first time, she did this before too. For her wifey, she is sacrificing a lot sigh...