155. Profiteer on the Floor (6)

Sia looked at the depressed Mo Ting for a while then walked over to him.

A sweet scent entered Mo Ting's nostrils making him feel hungry suddenly. He slowly took a step back.

Sia immediately caught his wrist and asked, "Why are you taking a step back when you sent out an army of zombie to find me?"

Mo Ting gulped and said, "You smell sweet! I want to eat you up!" Sia's lip twitched.

[Shit! Why are you guys driving just after the meeting]

"System, I think you are not clear enough."

[About what]

"Mo Ting is a zombie. By his wish to eat me up, he didn't make a yellow joke. He meant literally."

[ ............................ ]

[Your love story is pitiable]

Sia, ".........."

Sia sighed, "Now what?"

Mo Ting could only say, "Let's finish this world quickly!"

Sia wanted to continue talking with Mo Ting but she could not as she was too tired!
She just came into this world and dragged this hungry body a lot. Although she already ate something, this body was too tired.

Sia yawned and asked Mo Ting, "Can I get a bed to rest?"

Mo Ting looked at her confused. Wait, they haven't decided what to do yet! Why is she asking for a bed so soon!? Let's plan first!

But of course, Sia didn't give a damn about Mo Ting's plan and urged him to find a place where she can take a rest.

 In the end, Mo Ting gave in and found her a place where she could rest.

Sia was tired. So she fell asleep just when she laid down. Normally she will still be on her guard on but since Mo Ting is here, she let her guard down.

When Sia woke up, she saw Mo Ting sitting on a chair ten feet away from her.

She sighed. This world will be a bit troublesome. Sia slowly signed Mo Ting to come close.

Although Mo Ting was unwilling, he still came close to Sia. Sia brought out a map of the city from her space.

[Host, where did you get the map from]

"With the food, I got before."

Sia slowly marked some places and told Mo Ting, "These are the bases of the laboratory. I want you to go there and destroy these laboratories."

Mo Ting narrowed his eyes, "You don't want a zombie antidote to coming out?"

Sia smiled, "Let this world be ruled by zombies."

Mo Ting smiled, "That's quite an absurd mission you have there! Normally isn't it saving humanity?"

Sia smirked, "When did a cannon fodder had the same mission as the main lead? Saving the world is not a cannon fodder's job!"