76. The Past Which Always Hunts (19)

Mo Ting was stunned. He never thought that Sia could break the illusion which caged him.

After all, last time when he was trapped in this illusion he could get out.

He didn't know how he abandoned the mission and got out of the illusion.

Suddenly he heard the voice which was his nightmare, "Oh how interesting!"

From the corner of his eyes he saw the illusion of child him. That illusion said, "Finally you found someone who understands you and can stand next to you."

Shocking Mo Ting, the illusion smiled, "Treasure her well. She will bring you out of the deep abyss of darkness but be careful. She is more powerful than you. You better catch up!"

Mo Ting's lips twitched as he saw the illusion slowly disappearing.

Mo Ting looked at the women in front of him. 

The strong wind was blowing her hair time to time.

His eyes twitched as he thought that this women made his worst nightmare to give him advice.

Moreover, it said that he will lag behind if he doesn't work hard!

Mo Ting always felt he was like a lonely ghost in a crowd. People are all around him but he can never reach to them.

But the women in front of him was not out of his reach.

He felt that if he reached out, he could touch her.

A strong impose took over his body.

He stretched out and grabbing wrist of Sia, he yank her towards him and trapped her within his arms. 

Hugging Sia he felt all his anxiety and insecurities go away. He felt peaceful and comfortable.

But for the girl who was trapped in his arms, it was whole different story.

Her face was as red as a monkey's ass. She tried to get out but because of the difference between her and Mo Ting's strength, she couldn't.

Damn, what happened to this mentally handicapped person? He must have lost his screw somewhere!

She knew it. Saving this idiot was a wrong decision! Very wrong decision! She must have gone mad that she saved him.

Suddenly a sword appeared out of nowhere and slashed towards Mo Ting. Mo Ting immediately moved away.

Mo Ting thoughtfully looked at the sword as it calmly laid on Sia's hand.

He asked, "What's the name of the sword?"

Sia replied, "Soulless End." Mo Ting's lips twitched, "That sword is definitely called Crimson Flame. Why make up a name if you don't wanna tell?"

Sia shrugged. Well, believe it or not she told him the truth.

Mo Ting warned, "Don't take out it easily. Many know this sword."

Sia appreciated his concern so she nodded.