106. Play Game and Solve the family problems (End)

The bloody smell on Endless Myth's body made Sia frown. She asked, "Your psycho mentality haven't changed yet."

Endless Myth's red eyes stared at Sia. Devil do enjoy killing, huh! Sia locked Endless Myth back in the weapon. 

She called the offline system, "Is all my mission done?"

[ Host your main mission is still left ]

"Hmmm......."

Sia looked at her phone and called Mo Ting. Mo Ting answered, "Hello?"

Sia asked, "Have you figured out where is the core of this dimension?"

Mo Ting smirked, "But you never told me to do so!"

Sia smiled, "Because I know you will do it anyway. I don't need to tell you."

Mo Ting laughed, "Whatever you say goes, my dear! I will send the address to you."

Sia hummed. Soon her phone buzzed. Sia glanced at the location. 

Then she stood up and walked towards table. Finding a paper and pen, she wrote a letter to the original owner so she doesn't suffer much after she returns to her body.

Sia closed her eyes and modified the memory of the original owner. There are many memories which is not suitable to let her keep. Such as Mo Ting and her conversation about their world.

Other than that, other memories are dealt by system. But she cannot let system deal with these memories as this is not yet the time to let system know.

Then she took her car to drive towards her destination.

Sia and Mo Ting both looked at the peaceful big tree in front of them. The tree of life, the source of this dimension's energy.

Because this is not a fantasy world, the tree could only helplessly stand there waiting to be slaughtered.

Sia stretched out her hand and a staff appeared. She swang the staff and it turned into a gun. 

She looked at the tree and said, "It's the only way to finish. This way you can continue to live on."

Then she pulled the trigger. With a bang, the bullet hit the three and slowly the world started to crumble.

'System, immediate transfer!'

[ Transferring.............. 20% ............. 40% ........... 60% ........... 80% ........... 100%. Transfer completed ]

Sia found herself in the rose bed again. Looking at the white space, Sia asked, "How many world are still left?"

[ Three ]

'System, I will take a rest.' She needs to sort out the information she got about that restorer from endless myth.

[ Sure ]

'Before that..........err system can you get some XXX book?"

[ ....................... ]

[ Host, you are shameless ]

'It's not for me......It's for Mo Ting.'

[ I don't care who it is for. How can you ask this baby to get it for you ]

[ Shameless 10x ]

'So are you going or not?'

[ Not going ]

'Show me your system shop. There must be one or two there.'

[ ........................ ]

[ Don't dirty my system shop ]

' .................. '

' Useless system. '

[ ....................... ]

[ This baby wants to break up with you ]

' Sure. '

[ ........................... ]

A/N :

Alright.........Next up is the arc of Vampire!! I was thinking of some extra chapters about what happened to the original owners after Mo Ting and Sia left the world......Shall I write them now or later ( in the end of the book)?