84. The Past Which Always Hunts (27)

Mo Ting sat opposite of Sia.

Sia stopped swaying her leg and sat straightly. Director glanced at Sia.

Sure enough, lover receives attention and they receive her careless attitude.

Sia slightly arched her lips and asked, "So?"

Mo Ting replied, "They decided to send you in a system oriented world."

Sia frowned, "So am I the heroine?"

Mo Ting's lips twitched, "Do you really think they will let you be the heroine?"

Sia shook her head, "They shouldn't."

Mo Ting coughed, "The story line is quite .......... complicated nah no ....... how to describe? Nonesense ....... maybe ...... Can't find words."

Sia said, "I have a bad feeling about this. Speak."

Mo Ting sighed, "The story was about heroine visiting different worlds then counter attack but the higher ups changed the story for you. Now you are the cannon fodder who will experience some worlds then return back to counter attack but will be defeated by the heroine halo."

Sia took some time to digest this story. She said, "If the cannon fodder wins at last it would have been quite......normal!"

Mo Ting sighed, "They are just avoiding giving you the heroine halo."

Sia smiled, "I really wanna meet the one who came up with such a story line. That person deserves respect for creating such a nonsense."

Sia then disgustedly said, "Such a capable person to create such a plot."

Mo Ting shrugged then said, "Old rule still applies. You will lose your memories and skills when you enter the world."

Sia smirked, "Losing my memories huh."

She looked at Mo Ting and said, "Someone may not accept it."

Mo Ting loudly laughed.

Sia then caught hold of Mo Ting's hand. Mo Ting was surprised.

He tried to shake her off, "Sia what are you doing? We are being monitored!"

Sia glanced dangerously at Mo Ting and Mo Ting shut up.

He suddenly started to feel pain as if something was entering his body but he made sure to let nothing showed on his face.

He believes in Sia. She will never hurt him.

They are being monitored. He cannot let those people know something is going on in this room. So he grinded his teeth and kept straight face looking at Sia.

Sia soothingly looked at Mo Ting.

After a while, he felt the pain disappearing. He looked and saw a sword tattoo on his hand which looked quite like 'Crimson Flame'.

Sia smiled at Mo Ting, "Take care."

Mo Ting understood and stood up. While leaving he said, "We will meet again."

Sia smiled looking at the retreating back of Mo Ting.

She whispered, "Yes, we will surely meet again."